Bass Player Needed! - 1 to 3
Return To Music

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Fri 17th Feb '06 1:20PM
4213 Posts
Our bass player's only gone and buggered off

So we are recruiting!

If you know anyone who might be interested drop me a line or put it up on your noticeboard etc.

Ad is as follows:

Grow a london based indie band need a new bass player.

We have recently lost our bass player due to comitment issues and need someone to step into the breach and pick up the bottom end.

We have been going for a couple of years and have built up a following (100+ punters at gigs) and played Londons best unsigned venues, Halfmoon Putney, Bull and Gate, Hope and Anchor.
We practice weekly at Shepherds Bush studios and we are serious about getting signed.

Our main influences are: The Smiths, Pixies, The Cure, Doves, Franz Ferdinand, Idlewild... you get the idea.

What we are looking for is a great bass player in their 20's or early 30's who knows how to build a groove, backing vox and songwriting ability a plus but not essential.

If you join you could be in the thick of it recording songs and playing gigs within a few weeks with one of londons best up and coming bands.

Check out our last demo at www.growmusic.com, or www.myspace.com/growmusic

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 17th Feb '06 2:40PM
2522 Posts
sorry to hear about your bass player.

big props to the pixies influence though - best band that ever walked the face of the earth.

i've had a quick trawl of t'interweb for you and this site might be useful...

http://bandmix.co.uk/index.php

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Fri 17th Feb '06 4:52PM
4213 Posts
Ooo cheers I'll have a look see

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Music

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedSwoop is The Daddy