Radio - 1 to 5
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 2nd Nov '05 10:41AM
2708 Posts
Deviant on Ice 9/10
http://www.deviantaudio.com

Now I've got to admit, I'm not normally a huge fan of web radio. Especially the kind of stuff you normally get out there which you just know is being done by some teenage kid in his room somewhere. This however is one of those rare gems. It's a good chillout station to relax you. It's got about 70 days worth of music on repeat most of the time, so you ain't gonna get bored anytime soon, and every so often you get a true gem you'd never heard before, or something ever so slightly random, like "fur elise". Generally a great station!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 1st Mar '06 2:44PM
2708 Posts
www.helpmechill.com 9/10
A great chillout station. It sticks to the relaxed songs rather than the trip-hop end of the chillout spectrum, which personally I'd have to say is good

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Thu 2nd Mar '06 5:17PM
4213 Posts
KCRW 10/10
American radio station featuring the brilliant show "Morning Becomes Eclectic"

The show gets sesions by all the hotest bands arround when they are still fresh and waaay before Radio 1 gets its mits on them and best of all you can watch any of the hundreds of live sessions as real media over the web!

http://www.kcrw.com/show/mb

Diziet
optical moose
Sun 24th Feb '08 6:43PM
2522 Posts
Jammin' with Rowland Rivron 9/10
saturday afternoon Radio 2 show where the Riv gets a musician and a comedian to jam with his studio band. lots of audience participation and some excellent impromptu renditions of a wide variety of songs. the comedy is bloody hilarious and everyone is clearly having the time of their lives.

this week it was phil jupitus and chris difford from squeeze. they re-worked Up the Junction to include references to Brokeback Mountain, the colour pink and winkles.

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Tue 26th Feb '08 3:11PM
4597 Posts
Virgin Classic Rock 8/10
I've had this playing from the internet for the past couple of weeks at work and my days have been filles with Led Zeppelin, The Who, Dire Straits, The Doors, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Dylan, Fleetwood Mack, ACDC, Foo Fighters, Black Sabbath and many more. Not a single bad tune among them

-2 'cos they have quite a few adverts and their playlist can be a bit repetitive

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedKelly is The Daddy