Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Who's the Daddy? - 151 to 180
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 6 of 9 - <<First  ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 5th Jun '06 4:30PM
2708 Posts

Mildred was bold enough to comment:

...Some foreign language stuff...

Not worthy!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Mon 5th Jun '06 4:37PM
4678 Posts

Babelfish was bold enough to comment:

Oh Brian you are a bad giraffe and I wish that you behave better in the future. I regret much your recent actions and I think that you should take a certain time to reflect on what you did and to consider how you can do it until me.

Hmmm... considering how well that translated it, I suspect Babelfish may have been employed in the first place

OK, time to start my new thread...

The Guv
I have no idea what to put here........ HELP ME
Mon 5th Jun '06 5:30PM
320 Posts
Cheers for the Dots G.......

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Tue 6th Jun '06 10:22AM
212 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:

Babelfish was bold enough to comment:

Oh Brian you are a bad giraffe and I wish that you behave better in the future. I regret much your recent actions and I think that you should take a certain time to reflect on what you did and to consider how you can do it until me.

Hmmm... considering how well that translated it, I suspect Babelfish may have been employed in the first place

Ah demian, you have guessed correctly - Babelfish did indeed come to my aid in the face of une giraffe mauvaise - fluent in french I cannot claim to be!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 8th Jun '06 8:03PM
2708 Posts
As you might have noticed there haven't been many updates for the last few days. I'm afraid to admit that's because work has been encroaching on my time. But fear not! Hopefully everything should now start to settle down and normal service will be resumed!

Congratulations on your new thread Demian. Consider yourself the proud possesor of a new Big Daddy Wannabe! It will of course require a name before it can be counted in play.

Malcolm meanwhile backslides with a roll of 4. That puts him on square 60: It's the Peanut Butter Fairy! Take 20,000 DOTs from a player of your choice. Also, have 12,000 DOTs. Who would you like to prey on Malcolm?

Allen Key meanwhile gets a 6! That shoots her up to 43, and she then continues on to get a 2 and move to square 45. That's two blank squares in a row! She does however nab 12,000 Dots as she passes square 40.

Kelly also rolls a 6 which with her quarter move is the 2 squares to 42. The News of the World has been conned out of another 20,000 DOTs for the secret of Life, the Universe and everything!

But that's not enough for Kelly, oh no, she's gone and got another 6! That moves her to 44: You've won the prize for the best-dressed badger. Collect 20,000 DOTs. I hope you took pictures Kelly?

For her next throw she gets... ANOTHER 6! It's almost like she's moving normally, despite her double reprogrammed brain. 46 reads: It's your birthday post! Get 1,000 DOTs from each of the other players. Happy Birthday Kelly! I hope you enjoyed yourself immensely!

Her fourth throw. Surely she can't get a fourth 6 I hear you cry. Or I would if there wasn't the net in the way I'm sure. And the answer is...

----------------------------------------------------
The board can be found here
The rules can be found here

Anonymous
Unregistered
Wannabe
Forummer
Fri 9th Jun '06 1:23AM
i like traffic lights i like traffic lights i like traffic lights but only when they're green.

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Fri 9th Jun '06 8:29AM
758 Posts

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Fri 9th Jun '06 12:26PM
1673 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:

Malcolm meanwhile backslides with a roll of 4. That puts him on square 60: It's the Peanut Butter Fairy! Take 20,000 DOTs from a player of your choice. Also, have 12,000 DOTs. Who would you like to prey on Malcolm?

Hmm, let's have a think. I'm tempted to say Kelly again, having mercilessly reduced her to quarter-moving last time. But I think no, I'll give the domestic vindictiveness a rest for the moment and go for The Guv please!

The Guv
Fri 9th Jun '06 2:16PM
320 Posts
I have a feeling I am going to be hit hard over the next few moves

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sat 10th Jun '06 8:47PM
4678 Posts
I'd like to name my latest newbie 'Marjorie Harbinger, Celestial Defender of the Sacred Scissors of Cirencester and Fourth Earl of The Municipal Borough of Stoke-On-Trent and Surrounding Regions', please.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Sun 11th Jun '06 11:39AM
2708 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:
I'd like to name my latest newbie 'Marjorie Harbinger, Celestial Defender of the Sacred Scissors of Cirencester and Fourth Earl of The Municipal Borough of Stoke-On-Trent and Surrounding Regions', please.

I'm afraid due to size constraints the best I can do you is "Marjorie Harbinger, Celestial D." or maybe Marjorie Harbinger, CDSSC. EofST"?

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sun 11th Jun '06 12:52PM
4678 Posts
How about Marjorie HCDOTSSOCAFEOTMBOSOTASR?

It's catchy, you have to admit...

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 12th Jun '06 11:12AM
2708 Posts

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:
But I think no, I'll give the domestic vindictiveness a rest for the moment and go for The Guv please!

The Guv is dutifully hit for the cash, taking you into the lead Malcolm! But really all that's unimportant because what you really want to is...

She's done it!

Kelly has spun four sixes in a row. This fourth one puts her on square 48, a nice blank square for a change.

Her fifth roll, can she get another 6? It does seem rather unlikely I know, but I Kelly does seem to be on a mission at the moment. And she gets:

5. Bummer, the ride is halted. But not before she moves onto square 50, reaching the halfway mark. She gets 12,000 DOTs for her efforts and her card is one of two cards contributed by Malcolm: Something moderately unfortunate happens. You become moderately disappointed. Lose a moderate number of DOTs. And that means that you have lost 532 DOTs Kelly.

Which means this go Kelly's gained a total of 56,468 DOTs and moved exactly ten squares, despite only moving at quarter speed. I'm looking forward to see what you can achieve next go Kelly

The Guv obviously inspired by the Kelly's mighty move rolls a 5, which also puts him on square 50. His card is: "Start a new thread to gain a new Wannabe at a random level. The initial post to the thread should include the words:'production', 'keyboards' and 'minds'*"

Finally for this round of goes we have Mildred, the poorest player of the game. Will she hit a square that will start to give her some sizeable cash reserves?
No, apparently not. She's got a 3 which moves her to square 62. A blank square. Fortunately she does get 12,000 for passing 60, but that's it folks.

The board and player status can be found here
*The random word generator used can be found here

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 13th Jun '06 10:07AM
2708 Posts
Not one person's impressed by Kelly's mighty crawl? I don't know, you give the masses a tale of heroism and courage, and they just sit there going "When's Big brother on?" What is the world coming to?

The Guv have a new Forum Daddy for your efforts. It will of course be requiring a name.

Demian meanwhile goes and rolls a 5! That moves him to square 39.

Malcolm however gets a 4, moving him to 64 and that means the recently Asbo-ed Brian the evil french giraffe

Which means that a wopping 46,000 DOTs are going to...

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Tue 13th Jun '06 3:08PM
1673 Posts
...to whom? Well? Spit it out, man! I feel I should at least be apprised of the identity of the beneficiary of my misfortune. Well?

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 13th Jun '06 3:19PM
2708 Posts
Okay, okay, all I can say is:

The Guv was bold enough to comment:
I have a feeling I am going to be hit hard over the next few moves

You were wrong.

Yes that's right, The Guv has just stolen 46,000 DOTs off Malcolm. I wonder if he's somehow paying Brian off?

The Guv
Thu 15th Jun '06 6:29AM
320 Posts
Okay can i have ??eh?? as the trainee

and for the record i have never offered brian any reward for being kind to me

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 15th Jun '06 9:36AM
2708 Posts

Okay can i have ??eh?? as the trainee

You most certainly can!

and for the record i have never offered brian any reward for being kind to me

Sure, that's what they all say.

Allen Key gets a 3 moving her to square 48. Nothing happening.

Kelly gets a 4. Since she's now finally got her brain back under control she's no longer moving at quarter speed. That moves her to square 54 and Brian the evil french giraffe.

I guess it's time to see if The Guv really has been paying Brain off! 41,156 DOTs are going to...

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 16th Jun '06 10:52AM
2708 Posts
And the money goes to...

The Guv

Are you sure you're not paying Brian off The Guv?

The Guv then gets a 3 moving him to 53, a blank square where he can enjoy his ill-gotten gains.

Mildred meanwhile gets a 4, which moves her to 66 and a brand new Beef fest or in fact a roasted aubergine-fest as she prefers. Perfect weather for it, I've got to say. Who would you like to join you in your grilling party Mildred?

A hand knitted life-size ferrari can be found here

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Fri 16th Jun '06 11:00AM
510 Posts

And the money goes to...

The Guv

I demand a steward's inquiry!

The Guv
Fri 16th Jun '06 11:16AM
320 Posts
OHHHHHHHHHHH I am sorry for taking yet more dots

But can I just take this moment to hold a press event just to deny the allegations of fixing on my and Brian's behalf..

Thanks

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 16th Jun '06 11:38AM
2708 Posts

OHHHHHHHHHHH I am sorry for taking yet more dots

Sorry? SORRY???? Where's your sense of competition man? You gotthose DOTs fair and square, you should be laughing in your newfound fortune! A nicely diabolical laugh, along the lines of:

Mwah-hahahhahahahaha!

The Guv
Fri 16th Jun '06 1:03PM
320 Posts
Well the sorry stuff is all a front!!!!!!!!!

i am really rolling around in my dots and laughing so much that it is starting to hurt my ribs now. and throwing them in the air and that.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 16th Jun '06 2:31PM
212 Posts

And the money goes to...

The Guv

The Guv then gets a 3 moving him to 53, a blank square where he can enjoy his ill-gotten gains.

Mildred meanwhile gets a 4, which moves her to 66 and a brand new Beef fest or in fact a roasted aubergine-fest as she prefers. Perfect weather for it, I've got to say. Who would you like to join you in your grilling party Mildred?

A hand knitted life-size ferrari can be found here

Er.... let me see.... Kelly?

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 19th Jun '06 3:23PM
2708 Posts
Kelly is dutifully roasted aubergined. Wow, that's probably the most clumsiest verb I've ever constructed...

Anyway.

Demian rolls a 2 moving him to square 41. As he passes square 40 he gets 10,000 DOTs and an extra 3,000 DOTs since Marjorie HCDOTSSOCAFEOTMBOSOTASR is a Big Daddy.

Malcolm rolls a 5 which catapults him into the lead and square 69. Whilst jumping in the puddles in the rain you find 20,000 DOTs. Not a bad find, I must say.

Allen Key refuses to pass the halfway mark with a 1, which takes her to square 49.

Kelly pays 5,000 DOTs for a brand new aubergine roasting barbeque, and promptly burns a portion of aubergine on it.

The Guv manages to navigate to square 55 with a 2. This is going to be a much saught after square I'm sure. You've won the lottery! Collect 50,000 DOTs. This allows him to break the 200,000 DOTs mark. Since only Malcolm is the closest with less than half the number of DOTs, I've got to ask: Will anyone catch The Guv's rise?

Mildred buys her barbeque, and carefully roasts (and eats) a portion of aubergine. I hope you were taking notes Kelly

A recipe for roasted aubergine can be found here

Kelly*
Mon 19th Jun '06 3:37PM
758 Posts
"Oooo, look at me. I'm Mildred and I can carefully roast aubergine, so it doesn't burn. And therefore I think I'm great."

Well actually, I like my aubergine burned. So.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Mon 19th Jun '06 5:30PM
212 Posts
'My name's Kelly and I like my aubergine burnt, ooh look at me! Aren't I superior, with my caramelised blackened aubergine, rah rah rah!'

Kelly*
Tue 20th Jun '06 9:27AM
758 Posts
"My name's Mildred and I think Kelly would EVER say 'rahrahrah'. Because I'm a dullard"

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Tue 20th Jun '06 10:48AM
212 Posts
'My name's Kelly and I lurve burnt aubergine, I want to MARRY a burnt aubergine, that's how much I LURVE it!'

Kelly*
Tue 20th Jun '06 10:53AM
758 Posts
"My name's Mildred and I think that the recent legislation permitting gay marriage meant that vegetable marriage was permitted, because I don't know the difference between people and vegetables. Get me chatting to my asparagus cause I think I'm so great"

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 6 of 9 - <<First  ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedSpanners is The Daddy