Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Who's the Daddy? - 181 to 210
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 7 of 9 - <<First  ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Tue 20th Jun '06 11:19AM
212 Posts
Kelly and an aubergine
Sitting in a tree
K.
I.
S.
S.
I.
N.
G.

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Tue 20th Jun '06 11:23AM
1673 Posts
Never mind the actual game - this conversation is an excellent spectator sport!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 20th Jun '06 11:51AM
2708 Posts
I know, it's bits like this that make it all worthwhile!

I'm almost loath to continue and disturb them.

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Tue 20th Jun '06 11:58AM
758 Posts
Mildred and Jon Bon Jovi's MAM, sitting in a tree

P
I
L
L
O
C
K
I
N
G.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Wed 21st Jun '06 10:22PM
4678 Posts
Cripes, that's torn it

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 22nd Jun '06 9:34AM
2708 Posts
After that brief interlude...

Demian gets a 3, moving him to square 44 You've won the prize for the best-dressed badger. Collect 20,000 DOTs. Again, I hope you took pictures Demian?

Malcolm's 4 gets him to square 73, and allows him to collect a further 12,000 DOTs for passing 70.

Allen Key similarly gets a 4 which pushes her over the halfway mark to 53 and an extra 12,000 DOTs.

Kelly meanwhile gets a 3, and so she burns another piece of aubergine. Things aren't looking good for her chances of metting her quota.

The Guv, enamoured by his recent lottery win gets a 1, and moved to square 56. Where he stops to enjoy his fabulous wealth.

Mildred meanwhile is obviously confused by Kelly's approach to barbequing aubergine, and she also burns her aubergine. Come on ladies, you can do better than this!

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 23rd Jun '06 1:14PM
212 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:
Come on ladies, you can do better than this!

Now now, Amanshu, you're not too old for me to bop you over the head with a great big charred aubergine!

Just kidding, I'm sure you're very right to chastise us for our poor performance with the aubergines. Kelly, we really must pull our socks up and start applying the full weight of our respective intellects to this serious business of grilling vegetables.

Hmmm, I wonder whether all this aubergine m'larkey explains why I had a nightmare last night about incinerating some red chicory (aka raddichio) belonging to Allen Key (who, I hasten to add, does not to the best of my knowledge actually possess any red chicory)? Oh my god this board game has infiltrated my subconscious!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 26th Jun '06 10:08AM
2708 Posts

Mildred was bold enough to comment:

Now now, Amanshu, you're not too old for me to bop you over the head with a great big charred aubergine!

Promises, promises! Although to be honest I'm not sure I could manage to barbeque a delectible slice of aubergine, so really I shouldn't be so critical. Of course I'm not the one trying to roast a slice of delectible aubergine, but that's not really important right now.

What is important is that Demian's got a 6! That puts him on square 50 (13,000 DOTs to you) which is: Start a new thread to gain a wannabe at a random level. The first post should includ the words: "printed" "counsel" and "expenditure". Sounds like it will be a thrillign thread then.

For his next roll Demian gets a 3! Square 53 is a nice blank square where he can consider the creation of his thread.

Malcolm gets a 5. He's all the way up on square 78 where he's contemplating his final attack on the end of the game.

Allen Key also rolls a 6, moving her to square 59 - she obviously didn't like Demian overtaking her.

Her second roll is a 5, which puts her on square 64 (with an extra 12,000 DOTs), the current residence of Brian the evil french giraffe. It's time to find out if The Guv's deal with Brian is still working. That's 39,000 DOTs going to...

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Mon 26th Jun '06 4:51PM
4678 Posts
I note the rules of the square don't specify when I need to perform this thread creation. Can I pull it at a surprise moment later in the game, or do I need to do it before my next move?

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 26th Jun '06 5:38PM
2708 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:
I note the rules of the square don't specify when I need to perform this thread creation. Can I pull it at a surprise moment later in the game, or do I need to do it before my next move?

You know now that you mention it, you're right, it doesn't. I'd prefer it if you did it before your next go, but since there is no rule about it there's nothing to stop you leaving it until later. The only proviso in the rule is that any Wannabe must have a name to be included, so even if you did complete the post you wouldn't see the benefits until you named your loveable new critter...

The Guv
I have no idea what to put here........ HELP ME
Tue 27th Jun '06 7:02AM
320 Posts
C'mon Brian remember the deal...............errrrrrr you didnt read that!!!!!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 27th Jun '06 7:08PM
2708 Posts
It's Kelly

Sorry The Guv, what can I say? He is evil after all...

The funds are dutifully transferred and we move onto the rather fortunate Kelly's go. She gets a 3 which means... Oh dear, she's burnt another portion of Aubergine! This really isn't your fest is it Kelly? That's 2,000 DOTs lost, and it does mean it's now impossible for you to complete your quota.

The Guv bemoaning his betrayal be Brian blunders on with a 1. That puts him on 57 where he can ponder his perfidious palava. (I have no idea if perfidious is actually a word, or if it's used in the right context here, but if not I think it should be created as one.)

Mildred manages to keep her cool and barbeque up two portions of aubergine. Well done Mildred

Demian gets a two and moves to square 55. He's won the lottery and is 50,000 DOTs the richer! Congratulations Demian!

Malcolm gets a 5 which leaps him over square 80 (12,000 DOTs heavier, obviously) to square 83.

Finally for this round, Allen Key gets a 3, which means she leaps over the beef-fest square to square 67

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 30th Jun '06 10:00AM
2708 Posts
Kelly gets a 3, completing her roasted aubergine -fest without having consumed a single piece of aubergine. Which bizarrely I find more impressive.

The Guv gets a 3 moving him to square 60 (with bonus cash!). His random square is: Oh no! It's the Peanut butter fairy! Give 20,000 DOTs to the player of your choice Who's going to grab your loot Guv?

Mildred gets a 1: Burnt aubergine! Pay 2,000 DOTs to replace it. come on Mildred you're so close to getting the connoseur's eyebrow!

Demian gets a 5! He moves to square 60 to join The Guv and get some extra cash. He gets: I'm full, actually. Use this card to ignore the summons to a beef-fest. Have you been stuffing your face at P.I.G.G.Y. meetings again?

Malcolm gets a 1 and moves to square 84. option to purchase Wannabe for 1,000 DOTs. Do you want to Malcolm? And if so what's their name going to be?

Allen Key rolls a 2 and moves to square 69. Whilst jumping in the puddles in the rain you find 20,000 DOTs. Where on earth did you find rain at this time of the year Allen Key?

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Fri 30th Jun '06 10:13AM
510 Posts

Allen Key rolls a 2 and moves to square 69. Whilst jumping in the puddles in the rain you find 20,000 DOTs. Where on earth did you find rain at this time of the year Allen Key?

The sun is out, the sky is blue,
There's not a cloud to spoil the view
But it's raining -
Raining in my heart

But it's surprising how cheering the acquisition of DOTs can be

Malcolm*
Fri 30th Jun '06 11:18AM
1673 Posts

Malcolm gets a 1 and moves to square 84. option to purchase Wannabe for 1,000 DOTs. Do you want to Malcolm? And if so what's their name going to be?

Yes please! I'd like her to be named Tixylix Doghound. Thank you!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 30th Jun '06 11:51AM
2708 Posts

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:

Yes please! I'd like her to be named Tixylix Doghound. Thank you!

The money is dutifully paid, and Tixylix Doghound is dutifully ushered into the world.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 30th Jun '06 4:27PM
4678 Posts
Wahey, I'm Beef-proof!

The Guv
Sat 1st Jul '06 9:41AM
320 Posts
I will give some dots to.......................................................

Kelly

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Sat 1st Jul '06 4:18PM
758 Posts
Woohoo! Get me!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 3rd Jul '06 9:56AM
2708 Posts

Allen Key was bold enough to comment:
But it's surprising how cheering the acquisition of DOTs can be

Well hoa about another round to try and get some more DOTs and banish the rain in your heart permanently?

First however 20,000 DOTs are magically transferred from The Guv to Kelly!

And to start us off, Kelly gets a 4 which moves her to square 54 and...
Brian the evil french giraffe. That's a full 43,000 DOTs up for grabs. I wonder who will get them?

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 3rd Jul '06 4:31PM
2708 Posts
Malcolm steals the loot. I'd say congratulations, but your wife might want it back.

The Guv meanwhile gets a 4 which moves him to 64 and...
Brian the evil french giraffe.

You know sometimes you just can't plan moves like this. A whooping 75,000 DOTs are up for grabs. This could be a true turning point in the game. Anything could happen.

And they go to...

(Are you ready? Cause I'm not actually going to leave this as a cliffhanger for a change. I'm just going to push right on and tell you now).

Well not right now obviously, but a little further on.

Malcolm
doesn't get the DOTs.

The Guv
Doesn't get them either.

Mildred
gets them though! Congratulations!

Allen Key
obviously doesn't get them as well.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Mon 3rd Jul '06 5:13PM
212 Posts
This is how happy I am to be the recipient of all those lovely DOTS:

yay me! merci beaucoup Brian!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 4th Jul '06 9:33AM
2708 Posts
I've got to admit it was about time you got some a decent win Mildred, I was starting to worry about how far behind you were! But that's Whose the Daddy? Anything can change in the blink of an eye!

The Guv gets a 6, which moves him to square 66. It's Beef fest time! Who would you like to join you The Guv? Mildred's still at one, so she's out of bounds I'm afraid, but everyone else is up for grabs!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Tue 4th Jul '06 4:43PM
4678 Posts

everyone else is up for grabs!

Not me, I'm officially Beefproof!

The Guv
Wed 5th Jul '06 6:16AM
320 Posts
Can I Have Malcolm for the beef fest please

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 5th Jul '06 9:36AM
2708 Posts
Of course you can! The Guv and Malcolm are dutifully beefed. Well, the The Guv is beefed, Malcolm is crispy vegetable handed...

Mildred gets a four, completing her aubergine fest successfully. Have 10,000 DOTs Mildred!

Demian gets a 3 moving him to 63.

Malcolm buys himself a barbeque, and then gets a 1, so he happily eats his first piece crispy vegetable hand.

Allen Key gets a 6 moving her to 63 (have 12,000 DOTs). Her next roll is a 5 which moves her to square 78.

Kelly gets a 6 moving her to square 60: In a fit of boredom you construct a small woman out of paper maiche. Gain a new Wannabe at a random level What are you going to call the little gal Kel'?
Her second roll is a 2 moving her to square 62.

Finally The Guv buys himself a barbeque and promptly goes and burns a portion of beef on it with a 2.

----------------------------------------------------
The board and player status can be found here
The rules can be found here

Malcolm*
Wed 5th Jul '06 9:52AM
1673 Posts
Ooh, thank you Guv! And what a pleasure it is to be sharing a beautiful morning's barbecue with you.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 6th Jul '06 3:29PM
2708 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:

Not me, I'm officially Beefproof!

Well, technically your only beefproof as long as no one tests it. As soon as someone calls you on a beef-fest, you'll have to use your card and then you'll no longer be beef-proof. Think of it as a get out of jail free card...

Anyway, onwards!

Mildred newly galvanised by her earnings leaves the beef-fest with a 6, moving to square 68. she follows this up with another 6 moving to square 74, and then finally gets a 3 to move to 77: You see something nasty in the woodshed. Go back to square fifty-one, collecting 2,000 DOTs in compensation for the emotional trauma. So she manages to move a full -11 squares. However since she did pass 70, it does mean she's gained 14,000 DOTs for her negative effort.

Demian only moves one square because he's spotted a rather large cake on square 61: Find a massive cake. Part with 2,000 DOTs to enjoy cakey goodness. I hope it's a nice one Demian

Malcolm, galvanised by his last crispy vegetable hand, fails horribly to cook another and instead burns it, losing 1000 DOTs.

Allen Key meanwhile gets a 4, which means she hops over the 80 square (have 12,000 DOTs) to 82 where she is met by Brian the evil french giraffe. 30,000 DOTs are going to...

Mildred
Again! Maybe she negotiated a better deal with Brian than The Guv?

Sorry Allen Key, but I'm afraid that bit of misfortune has firmly put you in last place

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Thu 6th Jul '06 4:17PM
510 Posts
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! Don't like this game no more, it smells! And Brian the evil French giraffe can just go over there, he's not my friend and I'm going to take all his friends off him and then he'll have no friends and then he'll be sorry and then maybe he'll use his powers for good rather than evil and maybe he'll think twice about what he does with the DOTs at his disposal! *stamps feet* *spits out dummy* *throws toys out of pram*

< /childish tantrum>

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 7th Jul '06 11:13AM
2708 Posts

Allen Key was bold enough to comment:

Now remember Allen Key it's only a game. It's not the winning but the taking part that counts...

Kelly gets a 6! Which moves her to square 66, which means she's on another Beef fest Hopefully you'll do better this time Kelly.
Who did you want to join you? Malcolm and The Guv are already on one so you can't pick them. Demian can choose to ignore your summons, but it is up to you!

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 7 of 9 - <<First  ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedMagina is The Daddy