Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Who's the Daddy? - 211 to 240
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 8 of 9 - <<First  ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Fri 7th Jul '06 11:50AM
758 Posts
I think I'd like to challenge Demian to play his so-called 'beef-proof' card. Personally I think it's nonsense.

I'd also like my new wannabe to be called Splatterbox.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 7th Jul '06 4:36PM
4678 Posts
Then I hereby ignore Kelly's summons using the mystical power of my beefproofing! Muahahahah!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 11th Jul '06 10:33AM
2708 Posts
Right then, since Demian is hiding, who would you like to join you instead Kelly?

Kelly*
Tue 11th Jul '06 11:54AM
758 Posts
Oh, OK then. Allen Key, I suppose. If I have to. But she does smell.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 11th Jul '06 2:35PM
2708 Posts
Then Allen Key is duely fested!

Speaking of beef-fests, The Guv gets a 2, and proceeds to burn his beef

Mildred limps forward with a 1 to 52. It's the mysterious fez guy What are your numbers and who would you like to play with Mildred?

Demian slips out of hiding and quickly runs forward with a 5 to 66... I guess I spoke too soon. Beef fest! The only other available player is Mildred, so off the two of you go.

Malcolm follows The Guv by also getting and 2 and so also burning his crispy vegetable hands.

Allen Key meanwhile starts off on her fest, and gets a 3, which means she's eaten a portion of beef!

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Wed 12th Jul '06 1:45PM
212 Posts
Not more aubergine! I think I may be about to turn into an aubergine!

Can there be a limit on the number of times you go round the beeef-fest board? Otherwise we may still be playing this game when we are drawing our pensions! What do people think?

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 12th Jul '06 1:50PM
2708 Posts
I've got no problem with that...

The Guv
I have no idea what to put here........ HELP ME
Thu 13th Jul '06 8:44AM
320 Posts
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate burning things!!!!!!!!!! bring back my good luck

I am calling you evil Brian......................................HELP

Kelly*
Thu 13th Jul '06 8:49AM
758 Posts

The Guv was bold enough to comment:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hate burning things!!!!!!!!!!

But burning things is fun! Especially pixies. Find them and burn them, find them and burn them.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Thu 13th Jul '06 9:39AM
212 Posts
You might think that Kelly's avatar depicts her brushing her teeth. It actually shows her on the verge of chomping down on a long, thin, white and blue pixie (sadly, the pixie subsequently perished).

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 14th Jul '06 9:05AM
2708 Posts
Right, a quick spot of Who's the daddy before the weekend, I think.

Firstly, I agree with Mildred, the beef-fest minigame was only supposed to be an occasional diversion, but with this number of people it seems to be almost impossible to not land on it. So I'm going to say that you can only be on a maximum of three beef-fests. After that you just ignore the square.

Kelly meanwhile buys her barbeque and starts her beef-fest with a 2. She's just eaten a portion of beef!

The Guv gets a 3, and manages to complete his beef-fest without consuming a single portion of beef. I think that must be some kind of record!

Which takes us around to Mildred who needs to to pick her numbers for the mysterious fez guy before you can go on your aubergine-fest...

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 14th Jul '06 9:16AM
212 Posts
I'd like 2, 6 and 8 please Amanshu!

Kelly*
Fri 14th Jul '06 9:43AM
758 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:

Kelly meanwhile buys her barbeque and starts her beef-fest with a 2. She's just eaten a portion of beef!

Have NOT eaten any beef. Ate some barbecued stones. Don't eat beef. Wah.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 14th Jul '06 9:46AM
2708 Posts
Mildred you'll need to pick someone else to join you please!

Kelly, okay, you've eaten some barbequed stones. I hope they had a nice marinade of some description!

Kelly*
Fri 14th Jul '06 9:51AM
758 Posts

Kelly, okay, you've eaten some barbequed stones. I hope they had a nice marinade of some description!

Hate bloody marinade. Didn't eat any. Just ate stones.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 14th Jul '06 12:00PM
212 Posts
Oh yes sorry quite forgot I had to invite someone else along for the ride - can I invite Allen Key please?

Poor Kelly with the stone-eating. Mind you I would rather eat stones than beef (as long as they had been washed first and garnished with coriander)

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Fri 14th Jul '06 12:05PM
1673 Posts

Mildred was bold enough to comment:
garnished with coriander

Seed or leaf?

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 14th Jul '06 1:12PM
212 Posts

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:

Seed or leaf?

Definitely leaf - the seeds would just roll off the stones (if the stones were round, and they often are roundish)

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Fri 14th Jul '06 2:45PM
510 Posts

Mildred was bold enough to comment:
Oh yes sorry quite forgot I had to invite someone else along for the ride - can I invite Allen Key please?

Thank you, Mildred, I shall graciously accept your kind invitation, and after due consideration and much soul-searching I would like the numbers 3 and 7, please.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 17th Jul '06 10:17AM
2708 Posts
So Mildred takes 2, 6 and 8, and Allen Key takes 3 and 7, and the dice rolled is:

Sorry ladies, it looks like for today gambling doesn't pay.

Mildred then starts her aubergine-fest. She purchases her bbq for 5,000 DOTs and moves off with a 3! Eating a portion of aubergine.

Demian, her rival, decides she's made the best possible move, and also purchases his bbq and gets a 3!

Malcolm however only get a 2, which means he's gone and burnt another crispy vegetable hand.

Allen Key meanwhile gets a 2 and so she's eaten two portions of beef!

Kelly gets a 2 and goes and burns her stones again.

The Guv meanwhile jumps ahead to square 70 with a 4. You take the time to teach one of your Wannabes the secret art of japanese pancake making. Raise a Wannabe a level Which wannabe would you like to boost? green badger, MNIE yes that MNIE or ??eh??

The Guv
Mon 17th Jul '06 5:41PM
320 Posts
will have to be green badger, he has been with me longer

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 20th Jul '06 10:50PM
2708 Posts
I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I've completely been neglecting my duties!

Ok, right, green badger is duely bumped up a level.

Mildred gets a one, which unfortunately means she's burnt a portion of aubergine costing 2,000 DOTs.

Demian her rival however is obviously being mindful of the traumas of a burning beef, and he manages to consume two portions! Well done!

Malcolm jumps off the end of the board with only one crispy vegetable hand to his name. Sorry Malc' no loot for you this time.

Allen Key gets a 1 and burns 2,000 DOTs worth of beef

Kelly in contrast has obviously got the knack of these barbequed stones, because she's just eaten another two portions!

Finally The Guv and his newly promoted Wannabe step boldly forward with a 1 to square 71.

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Fri 21st Jul '06 11:12AM
510 Posts

Allen Key gets a 1 and burns 2,000 DOTs worth of beef

Well, is it any wonder, when it's been on the barbeque since Monday? Harrumph.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 21st Jul '06 1:04PM
212 Posts
May I just remark, 233 posts into this hallowed & honourable game, who would have guessed it would become so very barbecue-orientated?! I doubt that anyone has ever barbecued stones over the internet before, although I have no way of proving this, and, actually, even as I make that assertion I am thinking, no probably someone, somewhere HAS barbecued stones over the internet before. It seems inevitable.

Btw, who's winning? I've long since ceased to have any concept of who is in the lead, as for me the game has now ascended to a sort of metaphysical plane of barbecuing, etc., where concepts such as 'winning' or 'losing' have ceased to have any currency whatsoever (I rather like this).

The Guv
Mon 24th Jul '06 1:59PM
320 Posts
i think i may need a change of luck in my dice throwing if i am right i have never rolled a 6 yet.

could this be a fix for my secret deals with brian???????? sorry alleged secret deals.!!!!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 24th Jul '06 2:19PM
2708 Posts
You know, I think you could be right The Guv, I'm not sure you have rolled a six yet. Except possibly whilst barbequing when it doesn't count. Yet rather interestingly in terms of squares you're only in third place...

Mildred the players relative scores can at all times be found here. Now the whole point of the game is that it's not always obvious who's winning at any given time. Obviously it's the person with the most DOTs, but since Wannabes get translated into DOTs at the end... I'd have to guess that The Guv is probably in the lead, closely followed by Malcolm and Demian, then Mildred, Kelly and finally Allen Key.

Still this is the kind of game where everything can change at a moment's notice, so nobody should lose heart! There's still everything to play for. Speaking of which:

Mildred gets a 3, which allows her to scoff two more portions of aubergine and complete her fest successfully! Well done Mildred, have 10,000 DOTs.

Not to be out done, Demian gets a 2, and eats another two pieces of beef. That means that he's managed to finish his fest with five pieces plundered. So you get a much covetted but completely useless connoseurial eyebrow.

Now Malcolm's got a 1, which means he's also finishing his fest by scoffing two vegetable hands to complete his quota. That's another 10,000 DOTs gone out.

Allen Key however has obviously had enough of hr fest and just runs away before she has to eat any more beef. Fortunately she's already eaten three portions, so she still gets 10,000 DOTs.

Kelly's enjoying her barbequed stones though so much so that she doesn't want to stop. Her 1 unfortunately means she's burnt her stones. Sorry Kelly, looks like you'll be hungry for a while yet.

Finally, The Guv with out his sixes gets a 5. That moves him to 76, and empty square. Fortunately it does also mean that he's passed the charity square which would have meant he'd be forced to donate one third of his DOTs to Allen Key (the poorest player). Good news for The Guv, not so great news for Allen Key. Still there's plenty of time yet...

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 25th Jul '06 12:01PM
2708 Posts
Mildred gets a 4, moving her to square 56.

Demian gets a 3, moving him to square 69. Whilst jumping in the puddles in the rain you find 20,000 DOTs. Not bad Demian. Where were these puddles again?

Malcolm gets a 5 which moves him to square 89, nearly the first player to enter the final straits!

Allen Key however gets a 3 which moves her to 85. You performed admirable well in the game so far. Go to the shops and buy yourself a treat! Oh and have 20,000 DOTs as well. See? You didn't need Spanners to cheer you on after all! Now, what kind of treat are you going to have?

Kelly gets a 2 and successfully completes her barbequed-stone-fest. Have 10,000 DOTs Kelly!

And The Guv finally gets a 6! That moves him to 77 You see something nasty in the woodshed. Go back to square fifty-one, collecting 2,000 DOTs in compensation for the emotional trauma. Hmmm... you might have been better off without a 6 really...

But as sometimes seems to happen, he follows it up with another 6! And he follows that with a 1... One of your wannabes runs off with the circus and becomes the 'great Zambeeze.' Oh dear, not the best of moves I think. Well there's nothing for it, I'll just have to roll and see which of your Wannabes is departing. It's...

The Guv
Tue 25th Jul '06 1:27PM
320 Posts
please not my young nemisis

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 25th Jul '06 4:07PM
2708 Posts
... green badger I'm afraid. Still, I'm sure that MNIE yes that MNIE and ??eh?? will do their best to fill the whole in your heart his departure will bring.

I'm afraid however that I'm off on holiday for a week now, so as bad as my delay's have been the game will have to go on hold for a while. There are plans in the works to find a temporary quizmaster whilst I'm gone, but otherwise...

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 10th Aug '06 11:14AM
2708 Posts
Sorry, sorry, I'm back again. Let me see...

Mildred starts off with a 2 which moves her to square 58 to join The Guv and...

Oh dear.

I'm afraid Mildred your loyal follower Marmaduke has decided to run away with the circus leaving you wannabe-less. They really are dropping like flies aren't they?

Demian gets a 1 which moves him to square 70. Courtesy of Allen Key: You invent a cocktail based around gin and Cillit Bang. Miss a turn while you regain your eyesight. Bad luck Demian, hopefully the lose of eyesight won't affect you too badly.

Malcolm's 5 moves him to square 94! Nearly there! You get 13,000 DOTs and stumble onto the mysterious fez guy Who would you like to join you in your gambling lifestyle Malcolm?

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 8 of 9 - <<First  ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedAmanshu is The Daddy