Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Who's the Daddy? - 241 to 255
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 9 of 9 - <<First  ... 6, 7, 8, 9 You cannot post to the Archive!

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Thu 10th Aug '06 11:54AM
1673 Posts
Allen Key please!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 10th Aug '06 11:55AM
2708 Posts
And your numbers?

Malcolm*
Thu 10th Aug '06 12:13PM
1673 Posts
hmm... One and Two, please!

Since I looked at http://39millionsteps.blogspot.com my life has been longer, happier AND safer from terrorist attack!

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Thu 10th Aug '06 2:50PM
510 Posts
And I think I'll have 4 and 8, if I may.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 10th Aug '06 3:43PM
2708 Posts
You may indeed, and that means that the wonga is going to...

The Jackpot!

Congratulations... Oh.

Sorry guys, looks like you've lucked out this time. IT does also mean that nobody has won the Jackpot twice in a row now. So it's standing at a rather impressive 37,000 DOTs...

To make matters worse Allen Key you continue with a 1 to square 86: Oh no it's the Marmite fairy! Give 10,000 DOTs to a player of your choice.
It's just not your day today is it? So, who would you like to give your money to?

Kelly gets a 2, and moves to square 62.

The Guv gets a 5, moves to square 82 and bumps into Brian the evil french giraffe.
Looks like Kelly got away lightly this round.

But more importantly that's 53,000 DOTs going to...

----------------------------------------------------
The board and player status can be found here
The rules can be found here
A very interesting website can be found here

Allen Key
Thu 10th Aug '06 4:26PM
510 Posts
Waah!!! Waah!!! And again I say to you Waaaahhhhh!!!!! It's all gone a bit pear-shaped at Allen Key Towers.

I'll give my DOTs to Kelly, and I hope she'll remember this kindness when I'm down-and-out, destitute and DOTless.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 11th Aug '06 9:56AM
2708 Posts
Allen Key's DOTs are dutifully passed on to Kellyand The Guv's DOTs goto... Mildred!

I was hoping I'd be able to give you good news there Allen Key but it looks like you'll just have to hope for the future.

Mildred then has her go and she gets a 2, moving her to square 60! You catch a Wannabe with their hand in the cookie jar. Demote a Wannabe one level in punishment.

Fortunately however (depending on your perspective) Mildred currently has no Wannabes whatsoever. Which means that she must have caught another player's Wannabe instead! You can find a list of all the players (and their Wannabes) here.

And for the record, the levels go from least upwards: Trainee Daddy, Daddy Mack, Big Daddy, Forum Daddy, Daddy-licious, The Daddy, Daddy Kong, Uberdaddy and the highest of all: Grand High Daddy. If you choose to demote a Trainee Daddy then they will lose interest and leave the game to pursue a life of desperate crime.

So Mildred who was the nasty little perpetrator?

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Mon 14th Aug '06 1:21PM
212 Posts
I'm sorry to say that it was Marjorie whatserface (her with the big acronym), Demian's little pal - she was very contrite when I discovered her in the act of making away with a fig roll and two bourbons, however, so perhaps instead of the demotion punishment she could just be lightly reprimanded and have her pocket money docked this week? I really don't think she will do it again as she has truly seen the crumby error of her ways.

And I can't believe that Marmaduke has gone and run off with the circus, the little blighter. After everything I did for him.... honestly, the youth of today have no respect for their elders and betters!

Tut tut!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 14th Aug '06 3:55PM
2708 Posts
I'm sorry Mildred but now that you've caught Marjorie Harbinger, Celestial Defender of the Sacred Scissors of Cirencester and Fourth Earl of The Municipal Borough of Stoke-On-Trent and Surrounding Regions I'm going to have to act upon it...

Marjorie Harbinger, Celestial Defender of the Sacred Scissors of Cirencester and Fourth Earl of The Municipal Borough of Stoke-On-Trent and Surrounding Regions is dutifully knocked down to become a Forum Daddy. And may that be a lesson to her!

Demian misses a go on square 70.

Malcolm next, the undisputed leader of the pack as he's way up ahead on 94. He gets a 4 which moves him to 98 Swap places with any other player (whether you want to or not).

Ooops. Looks like I spoke to soon. I hope I didn't accidentally jinx him...

Who do you want to swap with Malcolm? As always player positions can be found here

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Mon 14th Aug '06 4:45PM
4678 Posts
Calamity! Poor Marjorie... now I'll have to increase her pocket money just so she doesn't weep everywhere and make the floor slippy.

I hope you're proud of yourself.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 15th Aug '06 11:52AM
2708 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:
Who do you want to swap with Malcolm? As always player positions can be found here

*poke* Malcolm?
*poke* I know you're there I can see you on the main page.
*poke*

Malcolm*
Tue 15th Aug '06 12:05PM
1673 Posts

*poke* Malcolm?
*poke* I know you're there I can see you on the main page.
*poke*

Oops - sorry! I think, yet again, it's going to have to be Allen Key. I considered going for a surprise different choice but decided that would be stupid and achieve nothing. So, Key me up!

Since I looked at http://39millionsteps.blogspot.com my life has been longer, happier AND safer from terrorist attack!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 15th Aug '06 2:00PM
2708 Posts
So Malcolm and Allen Key magically swap places. Malcolm tumbles back down the board to square 86, and Allen Key rockets up the board to square 98.

It's then Allen Key's go, and she rolls a 2 which means she's the first person to reach square 100!

So first things first. You start off by getting 12,000 DOTs for reaching a tenth square. As the first player to reach the end you also get 4,000 DOTs and a choice. You can either keep the DOTs, or you can use it to bet upon the next player to reach square 100. If you get it right you get an additional 16,000 DOTs. If you get it wrong you lose the 4,000 DOTs.

When that's done I'll draw the first Last Chance! card...

Malcolm*
Tue 15th Aug '06 2:04PM
1673 Posts
Allen Key, you swine! Stealing all my glory and imminent triumph!

Grr...

Allen Key
Tue 15th Aug '06 3:33PM
510 Posts
Now now, young Malcolm, don't look at me in that tone of voice! If you'd left me where I was, I'd currently be stuck in a haze of gloomy despondency and unable to move for four goes apparently, so you've only yourself to blame

Hmm... well, as 4000 DOTs aren't exactly going to make or break me at this late stage, I'm going to bet on The Guv reaching square 100 next. Unfortunately, given the astonishing run of bad luck I've endured in this game, I've probably just doomed The Guv to finish last. Sorry, The Guv, nothing personal (although you are, lest we forget, in league with Brian the Evil French Giraffe, with whom I still have a number of serious and unresolved issues, so...)

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 9 of 9 - <<First  ... 6, 7, 8, 9 You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedMalcolm is The Daddy