Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Who's the Daddy? - 61 to 90
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 3 of 9 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ...  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Wed 19th Apr '06 5:22PM
212 Posts
Poop squared to you, Malcolm, you poop-infested DOT-stealer, you!
Poop cubed!

The Guv
I have no idea what to put here........ HELP ME
Thu 20th Apr '06 5:59AM
320 Posts
Damn that green badger has just spanked me for winking at those things

I need some more luck here come on guys...........cheer me on!!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 20th Apr '06 9:46AM
2708 Posts
Right, time for a new round of goes. Hopefully both The Guv and Mildred will have more luck this time...

Demian gets a 3, putting him on square 16: It's the Marmite fairy! Take 10,000 DOTs from a player of your choice. Who's it going to be Demian?

Malcolm gets a... good gracious, a 2! that unsurprisingly puts him on square 30... Really Malcolm you need to kick this habit. That's 11,000 DOTs and your card is...: Write a new mini-review to gain a new Wannabe and advance two squares. It's entirely up to you Malcolm, but if you do write a mini-review I'll need a name for your new Wannabe...

Allen Key gets a 4: It's the Marmite fairy! Take 10,000 DOTs from a player of your choice. What's your choice Allen Key?

Kelly's got a 6! Which means she's now on 27 and the fez guy... I'll need your choices Kelly, although you might want to wait until Demian and Allen Key have decided who they're going to take DOTs from first...

It looks like The Guv and Mildred will just have to wait for a while - it'll let you all start cheering them on!

----------------------------------------------------
The board and player status can be found here
The rules can be found here
Something can be found here

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Thu 20th Apr '06 1:04PM
510 Posts
Good grief, I seem to have done nothing in this game except take people's DOTs off them! It can't be doing my karma any good.

OK, based on this:

Kelly was bold enough to comment:
Where's my pigeon? Want my pigeon. Don't care about DOTs.

I'm going to say and can I have some of Kelly's DOTs please.

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Thu 20th Apr '06 2:04PM
758 Posts

Allen Key was bold enough to comment:
Good grief, I seem to have done nothing in this game except take people's DOTs off them! It can't be doing my karma any good.

OK, based on this:

Where's my pigeon? Want my pigeon. Don't care about DOTs.

I'm going to say and can I have some of Kelly's DOTs please.

Oooo, get me, I'm Allen Key and I think it's great to steal Kelly's DOTs.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Thu 20th Apr '06 6:54PM
4678 Posts
I'd like to avenge Kelly's loss by stealing those 10,000 DOTs right back off of Ms. Key, if you please

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 21st Apr '06 8:30AM
2708 Posts
So Demian gets 10,000 DOTs off Kelly via Allen Key.

Right...

Also Malcolm are we going to get a mini-review or will you pass this particular challenge?

Kelly we're going to need your decision on the fez guy? Who's going to join you in a flutter?

Kelly*
Fri 21st Apr '06 9:38AM
758 Posts
I will choose... The Guv. Come on, get yer numbers out.

Erm, I wasn't really listening when I read the post explaining it. Do I have to do anything apart from pick someone?

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Fri 21st Apr '06 9:39AM
1673 Posts
Consider my mini-review mini-reviewed! I'll leave you to find it...

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 21st Apr '06 9:51AM
2708 Posts

Erm, I wasn't really listening when I read the post explaining it. Do I have to do anything apart from pick someone?

You need to pick up to four numbers between 1 and 10. Each number will cost you 5,000 DOTs...

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:

And your new Wannabes name is?

Malcolm*
Fri 21st Apr '06 9:58AM
1673 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:

And your new Wannabes name is?

Ooh, I forgot. Steven!

Kelly*
Fri 21st Apr '06 10:00AM
758 Posts
I want 1,2 4, pigeon, and 3.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 21st Apr '06 10:25AM
2708 Posts

I want 1,2 4, pigeon, and 3.

You want to bet your pigeon? What if you lose it?

I'll also be needing up to three numbers (at 3,000 DOTs each) from you, The Guv.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 21st Apr '06 10:30AM
2708 Posts

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:

In that case your new shiny Wannabe arrives at your doorstep, mewing for it's new guardian for all it's worth. I hope Frog plays nicely with young Steven and doesn't resent his intrusion too much!

Malcolm also moves forward two squares to 32 and finally manage to break his random square addiction by landing on: Sell a toe to medical science for 2,000 DOTs. Limp for the rest of the game.

The Guv
Fri 21st Apr '06 11:44AM
320 Posts
Here we go

i will have 7, 9, 5

cheers

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 21st Apr '06 11:50AM
2708 Posts
Okay then, that gives a full pot of 29,000 DOTs (and one pigeon) to go to either Kelly, The Guv or possibly to remain in the pot until the next person bumps into the fez guy.

And the roll is...

I'm actually rather quite nervous about this dice roll, I've got to admit, I mean depending on what happens either they both end up on 7,000 DOTs, or one of them ends up on 7,000 DOTs and the other ends up on 36,000 DOTs. This could actually be a deciding roll for the game.

So I'll leave it there for now

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 21st Apr '06 12:56PM
2708 Posts
Had you for a second there didn't I?

The roll is in fact:

So The Guv gets it. It's starting to look like the fez guy favours the pickee rather than the picker... Sorry Kelly, but all is not lost, since it's still your go!

And Kelly rolls a 3! That moves her to square 30 - a random square.

Your card is: One of your Wannabes is found with her fingers in the honey jar. Demote a Wannabe by one level.

Oh dear. You only have one Wannabe, and since Leanne is only a Wannabe and at the lowest level, that means... You have no Wannabes.

I'm terribly sorry for your lose. I think we should all have a moment of silence out of respect.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 21st Apr '06 9:09PM
4678 Posts

I'm terribly sorry for your lose. I think we should all have a moment of silence out of respect.

I, on the other hand, think we should bounce around in little circles going 'nah nah nah' and waggling our eyebrows mockingly in Kelly's direction.

I also think this game is going to take a one week hiatus in the very near future

The Guv
Sat 22nd Apr '06 7:48AM
320 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have finally won something on this game.

Sorry Kelly

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sat 22nd Apr '06 10:20PM
4678 Posts
I've just seen Kelly and Malcolm and they asked me to pass on the following message:

Kelly has bought Malcolm a surprise anniversary gift of a week's holiday in the Isle Of Man. They're in Manchester now, and leaving tomorrow, and won't be back home until a week today (Sat 29th). Looks like we'll have to have a slight break for a week!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 24th Apr '06 11:35AM
2708 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:
Kelly has bought Malcolm a surprise anniversary gift of a week's holiday in the Isle Of Man.

That sounds like a good reason to stop the game to me, but before we do we can at least have a few more goes.

The Guv rolls a 3 moving him to square 21. He gets 11,000 DOTs for passing square 20.

Mildred rolls a 5 and ends up on square 32, with the departed Malcolm. She also sells a toe to medical science (and she really does need the money).

Demian rolls a 3 moving him to square 19, unfortunately that means nothing to us because there's nothing there!

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Mon 24th Apr '06 12:58PM
212 Posts

Mildred rolls a 5 and ends up on square 32, with the departed Malcolm. She also sells a toe to medical science (and she really does need the money).

Ow! My poor departed toe! I can't imagine what possible use it will be to medical science, but at least it has earnt me some cash. In fact am I allowed to sell any more of my toes to medical science? I could dispense with a few more and still limp round the board supported by Marmaduke....

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Mon 24th Apr '06 1:00PM
212 Posts
btw, did I get 10,000 dots for going past square 30? Ooh I do hope so!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 24th Apr '06 1:42PM
2708 Posts

Mildred was bold enough to comment:
btw, did I get 10,000 dots for going past square 30? Ooh I do hope so!

Of course you did! I'm sorry I completely forgot to add them to your score as I was deeply pondering what your toe would be used for. I shall rectify this situation immediately!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 3rd May '06 10:52AM
2708 Posts
I believe (although I could be wrong) that Malcolm and Kelly have returned and we are now in a place where I can say:

GAME ON!

Malcolm*
Wed 3rd May '06 12:23PM
1673 Posts
Game on indeed!

Yes - game, quite literally, on.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 3rd May '06 1:19PM
2708 Posts
Outstanding!

In that case I will infact say:

GAME ON!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 3rd May '06 1:51PM
2708 Posts
Right, now I've got that out of my system, it's Malcolm's go, and he rolls a 5. This takes him to square 37. A blank square.
No comment.

Allen Key gets a 1 which moves her to square 26. Another blank square.

Kelly get a 3 which moves her to square 33... Ooooo, she's landed on the beef and that means it's time for the beef-fest mini-game rules!

BEEF-FEST MINI-GAME
1. When a player lands on the steak square they are immediately transported to the beef-fest mini-game.
2. There is no such thing as a beef-fest of one, so the player should select another player to join them on the beef-fest board.
3. Movement on the beef-fest board is halved (rounding up).
4. A roll of 6 on the beef-fest board does not grant you an additional roll.
5. When a player passes the last square on the beef-fest board they are automatically returned to their position on the main game board.
6. Anyone who eats three or more pieces of beef is considered to have completed their quota and is awarded 10,000 DOTs.
7. Anyone who eats five pieces of beef is considered to have had their quota in sirloin steak, is awarded a connoisseur's eyebrow and an additional 20,000 DOTs.
8. Anyone who eats six pieces of beef is just being silly. Which is to be applauded at all times. So they can have two connoisseur's eyebrows and an additional 40,000 DOTs.
9. Connoisseur's eyebrows have no value in terms of the actual game, but they look quite nice.
10. You can if you wish have a veggie-fest instead of a beef-fest.

So, who do you wish to join you on this epic of beef/veggie proportions Kelly

EDIT: Hmmm... Slight problem, I've just noticed the beef board is wrong at the moment, and needs some slight adaption for what I have in mind. I shall rectify this situation tonight!

Kelly*
Wed 3rd May '06 3:11PM
758 Posts
Fancy some beef then, Demian?

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Wed 3rd May '06 4:26PM
4678 Posts

Fancy some beef then, Demian?

Beef me up!

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 3 of 9 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ...  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedSpanners is The Daddy