Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Podcasting Software - 1 to 5
Return To Music

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Fri 15th Sep '06 2:18PM
4213 Posts
What podcasting software would you chaps recomend aside from iTunes (I don't really like apple)

All recomendations gladly recieved

Arabstrap
Daddy-licious
Fri 15th Sep '06 6:21PM
215 Posts
Garageband is by far the best in terms of work to results ratio. There are 11 year old kids using it at work who are producing exellent results.
Oops, sorry, that's apple.
It's a shame Steve Jobs is such a money-grabbing spunkbubble because Macs and Mac OS X make PC's seem like glorified calculators.

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Fri 15th Sep '06 9:52PM
4213 Posts
Ah sorry I mean Podcast gathering rather than Podcast making.

I've never really liked Macs. I think they look pretty, but then that's about it.

Diziet
optical moose
Sat 16th Sep '06 1:13AM
2522 Posts

General was bold enough to comment:

I've never really liked Macs. I think they look pretty, but then that's about it.

the Mac performance i've seen makes pc's look like an impotent octogenarian treading water in a sea of bisto.

unless, of course, you're talking about the kind of Macs that look good on the poster but actually taste of nothing and leave you with a lingering fear of botulism after you've eaten one...

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Mon 18th Sep '06 9:57PM
4213 Posts
I went with juice in the end.

Also it's much easier to make stable software when your hardware is all made by one vendor.

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Music

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedSwoop is The Daddy