Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Let's have an Internet Party - 31 to 60
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 2 of 3 - <<First  1, 2, 3  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:11PM
758 Posts
I'm just going to sleep in this corner for a while. I know you think I need to go home but I don't, I'm just tired a bit, but I want to join in soon and I'm not drunk so I'm just going to have a sleep here okay?

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:13PM
1673 Posts
What's going on? Here was I sitting in the corner having an in-depth conversation about politics, or capitalism, or something (I can't really remember) with a complete stranger, and you lot are running rampage. Anyone would think you were all students.

Is there any more Stella?

Arabstrap
Daddy-licious
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:19PM
215 Posts
My taxi is here. Thanks for a great party, Kelly. It was the shortest, most intense party ever!

I'll leave the barrel of whiskey as an offering to the party Gods, although i think Diz may be inside it.

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:19PM
4213 Posts

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:
What's going on? Here was I sitting in the corner having an in-depth conversation about politics, or capitalism, or something (I can't really remember) with a complete stranger, and you lot are running rampage. Anyone would think you were all students.

It's alright all you need to do is to open the door and throw a bottle of lambrini outside and then all the chavs will race out after it allowing you to lock the door.

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:25PM
510 Posts
Did anyone notice if I was wearing both shoes when I came in?

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:31PM
1673 Posts
I'm not certain, but I thought I was wearing both of your shoes when I came in.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:38PM
2708 Posts
What shall we right on Kellys forehead while she's asleep?

Feign
It's your time you're wasting!
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:45PM
288 Posts
Due to a damned late shift at work, I've got some serious catching up to do and no gin to do it with! Even the Gatorade bottle is empty. Good thing I brought a couple of bottles of red with me. Say what you will about corks, screw tops are great when you're in a rush. I'm going to see how much of this bottle I can chug. And its suave chugging to cos its Merlot.

Agentgonzo
There's no pee in catheter!
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:50PM
811 Posts

Feign was bold enough to comment:I'm going to see how much of this bottle I can chug. And its suave chugging to cos its Merlot.

Drops a straw into the top of Feign's bottle of red for him to torpedo it, then falls over a chair that definitely wasn't there when I looked last...

Feign
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:56PM
288 Posts
I'm about half way down the bottle when I suddenly realise this is really funny and manage to laugh. The red wine burns a bit as it fires out my nose, but that just seems to make it funnier. Despite this setback, I'm still going, only a quarter left!

Allen Key
Fri 17th Nov '06 12:58PM
510 Posts

I'm not certain, but I thought I was wearing both of your shoes when I came in.

Ah, that would explain a lot! Actually, they probably look better on you, so why don't you keep them.

But I think you really should give Amanshu his trousers back.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:06PM
2708 Posts

Allen Key was bold enough to comment:

But I think you really should give Amanshu his trousers back.

Oh is that what that draft is? And Feign, don't worry too much, we've saved you some of this lovely mango cocktail we all had earlier. Trust me it's great!

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:09PM
2522 Posts
WHERES MY ALBATROSS???

i pass out for a few minutes and when i wake up, no albatross.

why is the room spinning? or is it me who's spinning. wheres the off button on this record deck???

Agentgonzo
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:13PM
811 Posts

Diziet was bold enough to comment:
WHERES MY ALBATROSS???

Sorry, I borrowed it when you were asleep because I didn't have a hat to do the macarena in. You can have it back now. I think I spilt something blue on it though

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:17PM
2522 Posts

Agentgonzo was bold enough to comment:

Diziet was bold enough to comment:
WHERES MY ALBATROSS???

Sorry, I borrowed it when you were asleep because I didn't have a hat to do the macarena in. You can have it back now. I think I spilt something blue on it though

mmm....blue tastes like lemon curd. thats breakfast sorted.

Feign
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:18PM
288 Posts
Ooo, mango cocktail, yummers! And are those Pringle Dippers and a Salsa Dip? I think I'll grab me some, uh, how do you walk again?

Allen Key
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:23PM
510 Posts

Feign was bold enough to comment:
And are those Pringle Dippers and a Salsa Dip?

No they're not - dear God, stop eating them!!!

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:38PM
838 Posts
My eyelids have stuck together...

Feign
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:40PM
288 Posts

Allen Key was bold enough to comment:

No they're not - dear God, stop eating them!!!

What do you mean? I haven't had these chewey pringles before but they're the best! Sort of a smokey, tangy kick to them. And that's even before the salsa dip! Actually I thought salsa was red. Oh well, purple is a great flavour!

Allen Key
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:51PM
510 Posts
Those of you still conscious, please take note - DO NOT eat anything Feign offers you.

Anyway, I'm moving on to the Advocaat! I hope that is Advocaat....

Feign
Fri 17th Nov '06 1:57PM
288 Posts
Oh my god! Who wants a takeaway, I've just had, like, the best idea for a pizza!
Someone get me a phone! And more pringles!
Right, I'm getting a plain pizza, some southern fried chicken, a donnor kebab, and some burger relish! NO! Make that three of all those things, I can manage it! I know my own hunger.
Soon the world will know the Super Deluxe Takeaway Pizza and I shall patent it and become greasy off the proceeds.

Agentgonzo
Fri 17th Nov '06 2:11PM
811 Posts
BBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Fri 17th Nov '06 3:44PM
4597 Posts
Damn, I meant to arrive fashionably late but ended up missing all the sausage rolls, samosas and gin. Thanksfully I brought my own stocks of cheese and pineapple on sticks and party rings. Anyone want a party ring? if you do you must dance for me. I said dance!

Unfortunately given the rampant drunkedness of everyone else I feel the overwhelming urge to 'catch up' and neck half a bottle of El Capitan causing me to fall on the floor and have what I feel to be an intelligent and sophisticated conversation with a geranium.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 17th Nov '06 4:05PM
212 Posts
Due to an unfortunate incident which required me to resuscitate a guinea pig and regrout an entire bathroom single-handedly, I have arrived shockingly late. I have made up for this however by coming in fancy dress: I am dressed to resemble a small polar bear balanced on a teaspoon. My attire makes my entrance to the party somewhat ungainly. I have however had the foresight to bring with me several bottles of gin (sloe and ordinary). As I set these down on a nearby trestle table, I gaze with horror upon the scenes of horror and debauchery before me.

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Fri 17th Nov '06 4:10PM
212 Posts
My eyes widen even further as I notice that Spanners appears to be engaged in a passionate embrace with a geranium.

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Fri 17th Nov '06 4:17PM
838 Posts

Mildred was bold enough to comment:
My eyes widen even further as I notice that Spanners appears to be engaged in a passionate embrace with a geranium.

Thank your lucky stars you are able to widen your eyes! I have been blind since 1.38pm and not one person has come to my rescue.

My radar for gin, however, is intact. That trestle table is at 3o'clock! Oooops, just tripped over something... Sorry Kelly, hope I didn't wake you! GIN!

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Fri 17th Nov '06 4:21PM
4213 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:

Oh is that what that draft is? And Feign, don't worry too much, we've saved you some of this lovely mango cocktail we all had earlier. Trust me it's great!

[Runs accross the room slow motion]

NOOOOOOOOO!

DOOOOONNNNNNNNTTTT DDDDDDDRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNKKKK TTTTHHAAATTTT!!!!

[Falls over coffee table and goes to sleep on the floor]

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Fri 17th Nov '06 4:23PM
4213 Posts

Clara was bold enough to comment:

Thank your lucky stars you are able to widen your eyes! I have been blind since 1.38pm and not one person has come to my rescue.

[Comes to Claras rescue with the eyelid crud removing power of cillit BANG!]

"BANG AND THE EYELID CRUD IS GONE!!!"

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Fri 17th Nov '06 4:25PM
2708 Posts

Clara was bold enough to comment:
That trestle table is at 3o'clock! Oooops, just tripped over something... Sorry Kelly, hope I didn't wake you! GIN!

Err... I think that was me actually. I'm not really sure, but I did feel this sudden movement in my stomach area.

Actually, is anyone sober enough to help get me to the loo?

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 17th Nov '06 4:25PM
4678 Posts

Well, personally I'm having a great time. I've brought one of those things - what do you call them? - where you blow into the short plastic tube, it make a hooting noise, and a spiral of papery stuff uncurls, then curls back in again when you stop blowing it. You know, one of them things.

And it's all the entertainment I need! Hooray!

They're called 'Party Blowers' and are possibly the best invention since the crouton.

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 2 of 3 - <<First  1, 2, 3  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedSpanners is The Daddy