By bye hackers
Feelings - 1 to 10
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything!

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Sat 27th Jan '07 3:12AM
4597 Posts
Kissing someone after they've drunk a hot chocolate 10/10
Warm, soft lips that taste of chocolate. It don't get any better than that!
Second opinion by General on 28th Jan '07 10/10
The same is true of strawberries
Second opinion by Emo Squid on 23rd May '07 10/10
Kissing is tremendous!
    Average Rating 10

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 29th Jan '07 3:30PM
2708 Posts
The holding pattern 3/10
You know that moment when you're sure that something really great would be happening if you let it, you just don't know how, or when. Or if you do know when it's so bloody far away that it seems like it will take forever to arrive.

Yesterday everything was great, tomorrow it probably will be as well. But for now you're stuck in the holding pattern waiting to see what happens next...
Second opinion by Diziet on 29th Jan '07 3/10
having planned to buy a house with GF for almost year and still not being in a position to buy one until at least this summer, i know exactely what you mean.

it sucks!
Second opinion by Spanners on 29th Jan '07 1/10
Word. Been in the limbo state plenty and it blows!
Second opinion by General on 19th Jul '07 1/10
Suffering a bit of this at the moment.

It blows!
   Average Rating 2

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Wed 23rd May '07 9:29AM
624 Posts
Being hungover! 1/10
You've had a great night, you're drunk, you go to bed. You wake up, you're still drunk.

It's Wednesday...

1 point for that hour-or-so when everything is quite hilarious/a bit surreal.
Second opinion by Agentgonzo on 9th Apr '09 0/10
Waking up drunk is not a hangover.

Hangovers are just nasty. You know that eating will make you feel better, but you try and eat and it makes you nauseous. You can't sleep it away as it's sunny outside and they just get worse the older you get.
Average Rating 0.5

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Sat 26th May '07 5:23PM
838 Posts
Wine Paranoia 2/10
Anyone else get that feeling after an evening partaking of the fermented juice of the grape? You know, when you wake up at about 3am convinced that you managed to make a complete fool of yourself or that you insulted/upset at least three of your companions and that they won't want to talk to you for some time? Even when you can remember clearly that you did no such thing, the horrible, sick to the pit of your stomach, feeling remains. And you can't get back to sleep as your brain runs through all of the evening's events looking for a reason for the feelings. No? Just me then?

This only happens to me when I've drunk wine - I'm okay with everything else. Well, I get gin depression too, but that's an entirely different kettle of fish.
Second opinion by Ginger fury on 28th May '07 1/10
Oh yes I do get the alcohol paranoia. It's a horrible feeling and I just can't bear to look anyone in the face when I have it. I just thought I were a bit mad for ages until my ex sister in law told me that it pritty much happens to most people. She calls it the beer blues.
 Average Rating 1.5

Diziet
optical moose
Tue 29th May '07 12:43PM
2522 Posts
having a cold that won't go away 0/10
headaches, snotty nose, lung capacity down to 25%, explosive vomiting, sneezing constantly, mild hallucinations.

blech!

Epicure_mammon
I'm not crazy cause I take the RIGHT pills :)
Fri 15th Jun '07 3:45PM
140 Posts
Stress: The feeling you get when the mind overrides the bodies insatiable desire to strangle some jerk who desperately needs it. -4/10
What is stress actually for? When placed against other human emotions, stress's place in the great ladder of endocrine reactions looks distinctly feeble. Guilt, for example, enforces a (slightly variable) ethical code amongst the socially adept, dividing the psychopaths from those individuals with a more wholesome demeanour. Love, for many, makes life worth living and, when combined with lustful desire, ensures the continued propagation of the species whilst securing a (hopefully) sound upbringing for our offspring. Fear is intended to prolong life and ensures that foreboding precedes, as often as possible, situations of certain peril. Stress, however, appears to be evolution's big mistake. It provides no such species assisting functionality and, from my perspective at least, just gets in the way when it is least expected.

Stress also seems to be particularly unfair. It punishes those hard-working individuals who are unsatisfied unless a job is well done. Conversely the more slap dash amongst us appear, at least externally, to be completely unaffected. Therefore I ask you, what is stress for? What unseen divine purpose brings about stress? And should it, as I myself believe, be top of the list for removal by human genetic engineering?
Second opinion by Diziet on 15th Jun '07 -4/10
stress must die!
  Average Rating -4

Allen Key
Stagnating, like a packet of crisps on the roof.
Tue 26th Aug '08 10:36AM
510 Posts
When you wake up after an odd dream... 0/10
...and maybe you remember the dream and maybe you don't, but either way for the whole day (and sometimes longer) everything just feels really really odd, because of the odd dream you dreamed. Bah.
Second opinion by General on 26th Aug '08 0/10
I've woken up feeling like that for the past couple of days. It's very weird and not pleasant.
 Average Rating 0

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Thu 9th Apr '09 11:54AM
4597 Posts
Being in a Sauna 7/10
Hot but lovely!

Agentgonzo
There's no pee in catheter!
Thu 9th Apr '09 3:31PM
811 Posts
That "start of summer" feeling 9.5/10
The clocks have changed, the days are getting longer and you can now spend large amounts of time outside in a T-Shirt. The novelty of it hasn't worn off yet and the chavs are still at school. The smell of freshly cut grass hangs in the air and everything seems great. It all reminds me of being a teenager at school about the age of 14 or 15 when you started to go out with your friends.

Only loses a point because I like really appauling cheese music at this time of the year like Paula Abdul.
Second opinion by General on 9th Apr '09 10/10
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Average Rating 9.75

HuMpO
Daddy Mack
Sat 11th Apr '09 12:09AM
27 Posts
Depression. 0/10
Been experiancing depression for about 2 years, not a good thing. Particually bad and stressful due to the facts i'm sudying for my GCSE's and im a teen. Have good times and bad times.

Anyone else suffer? lol

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedMagina is The Daddy