Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Koalas aren't hard they some little bitches - 1 to 6
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org You cannot post to the Archive!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Mon 5th Feb '07 10:53AM
4678 Posts
Apparently this has been knocking around on the net for a while. Written by a 12-year old when told to write an essay on why we should protect koalas.

Richard XXXXXXXX Draft 2

I shouldn't do shit. I don't care about them they all could die and it won't affect my life. I know a lot about them but I don't need to think about them. They're just a waste of time koalas are stupid they don't help me with shit so why should I help them. If they all die there will be more room for the panthers and all the other hard animals. Koalas are weak a pit will get rid of their whole fucking family. That's why I don't like koalas.

Koalas have sharp claws but they are weak. They all small and fat and they be climing trees. I hope a storm just come while theyjust chilling up in the tree thinking they is hard and they're will all just fall off. They just break they neck and shit. When they fall they claws are going to fall off and they going to be crying like some little bitches.

Koalas aren't hard they some little bitches. They start climbing up the tree soon as they see a deer from like 50feet away. They stupid as hell they should put their brain in their pouch and put the kid in they ten they're be able to think better. They try to be in the fucking kangaroo family. They weak as hell, talking bout they got a pouch a kangaroo so they their cousins and shit. Kangaroo's have some big ass legs and whot do a koala got? Some little ass legs, they tails is little and weak as fuck kangaroo's got a big ass long tail that can kill a fucking koala.

If a koala goes in the water it won't be able to breathe with its little short ass. It'd fucking drown soon aas it take one step into the water. While they at the river trying to get something to drink a bear could just come to him and snatch its ass up. It doesn't know protection because they don't have protection. What they little ass going to do? It can't scratch him. The bear will beat his fucking ass.

The important think about koalas is that just don't care about tem and let them die by all the other animals in Australia. They're not important just let nature do what it do and kill them. Koalas do not have a place in this world there's not enough room for all the bitches in this world. So let all the koalas that's in the zoos and shit. Let them go and put them back with their family. If you let them all go they won't nothing except for that's what they was put in this world for. Now you know why koalas aren't important. They have nothing to do except for sitting around in the trees. It's like they just was like they was sent have to die. Koalas don't do nothing to help anybody. Thre would be just one more relative of the kangaroo that will be six feet under. Now you know why koalas are not important because there are dumb.

Ginger fury
i sing chaka khan songs while wearing my white stilettos
Mon 5th Feb '07 10:45PM
278 Posts
Aw pre teenage angst, you got to love em.

Gertrude
Landy Dirtlady
Tue 6th Feb '07 5:32PM
579 Posts
I think he makes a pretty convincing case...

Ginger fury
Tue 6th Feb '07 10:56PM
278 Posts
Aw my daughter may have disgraced herself on a trip retreat from school.

She told me that one of the sisters had a tash so she drew a picture of her and called her sister frank at which point one of the other sisters became a bit cross so she blurted out hot cross nuns!!

I have to call the school tomorrow and I'm dreading it - I must not laugh I must not laugh!!

That girl of mine must learn respect for her hairier elders and ecumenical brethren!!

Gertrude
Landy Dirtlady
Wed 7th Feb '07 4:00PM
579 Posts

Ginger fury was bold enough to comment:

I have to call the school tomorrow and I'm dreading it - I must not laugh I must not laugh!!

That girl of mine must learn respect for her hairier elders and ecumenical brethren!!

So, how did the phone call go? If you managed it without laughing then my respect for you has just increased exponentionally.

Ginger fury
Fri 9th Feb '07 6:21PM
278 Posts
Erm well due to good luck I was unable to get hold of the appropriate person and so was therefore unable to grovel whilst stiffeling laughter. For the love of all that is holy!

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedGeneral is The Daddy