Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Vampire Slayer - THE VAMPIRES WON!! - 1 to 30
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 1 of 6 - 1, 2, 3, 4 ...  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sun 29th Apr '07 7:21PM
4678 Posts
Welcome to Sunnydale!

Here are a list of the residents, in alphabetical order:

Agentgonzo - Vampire number 1!
Amanshu - STAKED, HUMAN!
Clara - STAKED, HUMAN!
Diziet - Vampire number 3!
Emo Squid - Vampire number 2!
Kelly - LAST SURVIVING NON-SLAYER HUMAN - RUN AWAAAYYY!!!
Malcolm - STAKED, HUMAN!
Mrsham - Vampire number 4!
Spanners - STAKED, HUMAN!
Swoop (SLAYER)

Strangely enough, the fates (aka my random number generation system) have selected SWOOP to be the village slayer. Unto every generation is born a slightly stubbly man with a knack for origami, and so forth.

However, it's not all good news, as I have just been informed that one of you has also been TURNED INTO A BLOODSUCKING FIEND! Yes, that's right, one of you is a vampire, and has just received a PM from me informing them of this fact. Sunnydale's only hope is to send Swoop after anybody acting suspiciously, and hope that he doesn't end up murdering an innocent neighbour!

This is the start of Day One. You may discuss amongst yourselves who should be killed first, but the day ends when the Slayer posts his final decision. I'll let you know when the night starts, and then it's the vampires turn!

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Sun 29th Apr '07 7:26PM
758 Posts
Mrs Ham to get the stake! He looks shifty.

Diziet
optical moose
Sun 29th Apr '07 9:32PM
2522 Posts

Kelly was bold enough to comment:

thats exactely what a vampire would say.

who's for staking kelly?

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Sun 29th Apr '07 10:40PM
2708 Posts
Personally I reckon it's Spanners. I mean he's the type of person none of us would suspect, and he is unnaturally tall...

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Sun 29th Apr '07 11:51PM
4597 Posts
Nah it's gotta be 'shu. Everyone knows that gingers are the undead

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Mon 30th Apr '07 8:49AM
624 Posts

Diziet was bold enough to comment:

who's for staking kelly?

In the words of Ben Kingsley: 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

Mrsham
I lost my toes in a game of blackjack
Mon 30th Apr '07 9:26AM
505 Posts
Guys! We're only going to get through this if we work together.

(Now I know I'm going to get staked ... anyone who says that in a film ends up dying in some horrible way. That and "Let's split up to cover more ground...")

Sod that. Mr Pointy has your name on it Kelly! I hope when the time comes Swoop doesn't falter.

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Mon 30th Apr '07 9:56AM
1673 Posts
My vote is definitely for Amanshu. Not because fo any particular evidence; it's just that if we stake him now then he won't be able to point out any flaws in the game as it develops.

Agentgonzo
There's no pee in catheter!
Mon 30th Apr '07 10:28AM
811 Posts

who's for staking kelly?

A vampire would say that too! I don't know who to trust anymore.

Spanners was bold enough to comment:

I thought that they were the spawn of Satan. Either way, 'shu seems to be winning the vote, and killing a ginger can't be seen to be a bad thing in any light.

Kelly*
Mon 30th Apr '07 11:40AM
758 Posts

who's for staking kelly?

No, it's nothing like that, I'm just abnormally willing to start the hostilities! But no pointy teeth here (although of course I would say that).

Anyway, I'm happy to go with 'Shu. Let's get staking!

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 11:47AM
2522 Posts

No, it's nothing like that, I'm just abnormally willing to start the hostilities! But no pointy teeth here (although of course I would say that).

Anyway, I'm happy to go with 'Shu. Let's get staking!

hmm...not sure i believe you. however, i think some good points have been made about staking 'shu so i'm prepared to change my mind.

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Mon 30th Apr '07 11:54AM
838 Posts
I'll be the classic sheep following the flock. 'Shu it is! (Sorry...)

I hope I fully understand this game by the time it finishes!

Emo Squid
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:03PM
624 Posts
I'm confused. I've got a ginger beard, but i'm not a vampire. I did accidentally eat a cat once, but that's different. I think Spanners is using blatant gingerism to divert the attention from himself, so i'm going to change my mind.

Garcon! One large plate of garlic and an extremely rare stake of your finest wood for Mr. Spanners, please! Yes, he'll have it served through the heart.

Kelly*
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:08PM
758 Posts

Emo Squid was bold enough to comment:
I've got a ginger beard, but i'm not a vampire.

Exactly what a vampire would say. Stakes to all with ginger beards!

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:19PM
2522 Posts

I did accidentally eat a cat once

explain!

i'm changing my choice to you purely based on your feline bloodlust.

Mrsham
I lost my toes in a game of blackjack
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:22PM
505 Posts

Kelly was kind enough to change her mind about the following:

Spanners was bold enough to comment:

It would make a lot of sense to vote for 'shu at this point as he is pretty much a dead man walking if we're looking at the consensus, and corpses don't hold grudges. However, I have my doubts about his vampiric credentials - I would suggest being ginger would decrease one's likelihood of being a creature of the night, if anything - so I'm sticking with Kelly despite the fact that she's backed down on her original unprovoked attack. I think that's my final word.

EDIT:

Kelly was prejudiced enough to rant:
Stakes to all with ginger beards!

That does it. My beard has ginger tinges to it. This woman has to go I'm afraid.

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:32PM
2522 Posts

Mrsham was bold enough to comment:

However, I have my doubts about his vampiric credentials - I would suggest being ginger would decrease one's likelihood of being a creature of the night

theres something suspiciously machiavellian about this statement. now i'm not sure whether to pick 'shu, the squid or you.

edit: actually, i'm a bit ginger myself and my partner, the ginger fury, is queen ginna of ginna land. i'm going with staking kelly. and thats final. i think.

Agentgonzo
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:35PM
811 Posts

I'm confused. I've got a ginger beard, but i'm not a vampire. I did accidentally eat a cat once, but that's different.

You weren't in the Water Margin (chinese restaurant in Portsmouth) were you? Apparently health and safety closed them down after they found a load of cat and dog collars in the bins, looked in the freezer and found the locals' pets. Euch!

Emo Squid
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:44PM
624 Posts

explain!

Tunisia. I ordered a whole roast chicken. It was very cheap. It was a bit tough and wirey, but tasted like chicken non the less. I'd eaten most of it before i realised it wasn't anatomically correct for a chicken. There are lots of cats in Tunisia. I didn't see a single chicken...

I felt horrible about it for many years because i'm a 'cat person', until one sunday afternoon whilst preparing a chicken for lunch, i had a bit of revelation about the whole thing: i would NEVER choose to eat a cat, but i eat copious amouts of other creatures so why am i beating myself up about it? Cats are cute and fluffy etc, but then so are chicks, lambs, piglets and other beasts. I'm an omnivore with a high metabolism - i need meat proteins. I tried being veggie for a while (about a year), but found myself with no energy, depressed and sullen-looking. I hate tofu and quorn scares me; cheese is the food of the gods, but also extremely bad for you. Meat is the answer! (Sorry if this offends any veggies).

That's how i ate cat and got over it!

Death to Spanners!

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:47PM
2522 Posts

Meat is the answer!

now thats a statement!

Kelly*
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:51PM
758 Posts

edit: actually, i'm a bit ginger myself and my partner, the ginger fury, is queen ginna of ginna land. i'm going with staking kelly. and thats final. i think.

Hey! Just because I got carried away! In fact, now I think about it, Malcolm has a slightly ginger beard and is remaining remarkably quiet on the subject. Clearly the actions of someone with something to hide! I'm too noisy and impulsive to be a vampire, anyway - just look at how much trouble I've got myself in to already this thread.

Kelly*
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:53PM
758 Posts
And another thing - it's my first day back at work after my holiday and I've just found out that despite my careful planning before I went away, due to a series of incompetent decisions of someone else at my work I now have to work until at least 9:30 every night this week. Doesn't that get me any sympathy non-staking?

Emo Squid
Mon 30th Apr '07 1:58PM
624 Posts

And another thing - it's my first day back at work after my holiday and I've just found out that despite my careful planning before I went away, due to a series of incompetent decisions of someone else at my work I now have to work until at least 9:30 every night this week. Doesn't that get me any sympathy non-staking?

Ha! For all we know, you're working late to avoid exposure to daylight!!

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 2:05PM
2522 Posts

okay, you win my sympathy vote. amanshu it is!

also, your avatar looks like you brushing your teeth in the mirror and, as we all know, vampires have no reflection.

Agentgonzo
Mon 30th Apr '07 2:24PM
811 Posts

okay, you win my sympathy vote. amanshu it is!

Have you not seen horror films? Sympathy is a sure fire way to get zombified. (well, that along with running up stairs and getting laid.)

As much as I hate to see a ginger go free, I'm thinking that Kelly is using the sympathy as a distraction to avert attention from herself so that she doesn't get an extra heart-valve in the shape of a lump of wood.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 30th Apr '07 3:43PM
2708 Posts
Now this is just unfair, you're all just needlessly ganging up on me because part of my DNA gives me a slight disadvantage! I've even gone to the length of shaving my beard to appear less ginger.

AgentGonzo on the other hand constantly has multi-colored hair, and when it becomes normal he immediately dyes it again. He's obviously trying to hide something - for instance the fact that he really has bat fur instead of hair which obviously points towards vampirism. On top of that he's a mono-brow, traditionally the sign of a werewolf. May I suggest that we stake him on the grounds that it's probably better to do it sooner rather than later?

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Mon 30th Apr '07 3:55PM
4597 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:
AgentGonzo on the other hand constantly has multi-colored hair, and when it becomes normal he immediately dyes it again. He's obviously trying to hide something - for instance the fact that he really has bat fur instead of hair which obviously points towards vampirism. On top of that he's a mono-brow, traditionally the sign of a werewolf. May I suggest that we stake him on the grounds that it's probably better to do it sooner rather than later?

No chance dude, we taking you down. Deal.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:12PM
2708 Posts
How about the fact that he's deliberately pushed for both Kelly and myself - the two most popular choices so far? He's obviously trying to make it seem like more people are voting against us to try and withdraw suspicion from himself!

Emo Squid
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:28PM
624 Posts
It's Spanners! Burn him!

Kelly*
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:36PM
758 Posts
No, I'm sticking with Aman'. Burn him! Burn him!

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 1 of 6 - 1, 2, 3, 4 ...  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedGeneral is The Daddy