Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Vampire Slayer - THE VAMPIRES WON!! - 151 to 163
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 6 of 6 - <<First  ... 3, 4, 5, 6 You cannot post to the Archive!

Diziet
optical moose
Thu 10th May '07 12:08AM
2522 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:
Hmmm... If I was alive at this point I'd be going "I told you! Right from the outset I said it was him, but you didn't listen. Noooo, you decided to stake me instead. How could you? You bastards? I was right but no one believed me."

But I was dead on the first day, so I won't be saying any of that. So there.

another undead rant! send more jammy dodgers!

(Also yay! Another game! I want to plaaaaaaaay).

me too. i wanna play again!

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Thu 10th May '07 9:35AM
624 Posts
That was great fun.
Hurrah for deceitfulness!

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Thu 10th May '07 10:25AM
758 Posts
Ha! I TOLD you! But did you listen? No, instead you all tried to get me killed with your nasty little avatar schemes. Well now Swoop and me will have to run off to Switzerland or something, and it's ALL YOUR FAULT.

Yay, can we play again?

Agentgonzo
There's no pee in catheter!
Thu 10th May '07 11:41AM
811 Posts

Mrsham was bold enough to comment:

Agentgonzo was bold enough to pay me a compliment about my rubbish Spanners theory:
Ooh, well spotted there! Cunning reading between the lines and so on. Maybe I should pay more attention.

In hindsight this comes across as hidden irony. If he's a vamp, and knew at the time of writing that Spanners was an innocent scooby who we were sending to meet his doom, you can easily imagine him writing this with a voice dripping with malevolent sarcasm, amongst other things.

MwahaaahaaHAaaaHAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Good game all. Again, again!! Does anyone want to take over being pseudo giles so that Demian can play this time? I don't mind.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Thu 10th May '07 12:13PM
4678 Posts

Agentgonzo was bold enough to comment:

Does anyone want to take over being pseudo giles so that Demian can play this time? I don't mind.

Hey, I like being Giles

In the meantime, those of you wanting to play again might want to have a look here:

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

...for ideas as to which roles you'd like to see introduced to the game next time.

With extra roles, I think we'll need to hold out for at least 12 players next time.

Agentgonzo
Thu 10th May '07 12:25PM
811 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:
In the meantime, those of you wanting to play again might want to have a look here:

http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

...for ideas as to which roles you'd like to see introduced to the game next time.

With extra roles, I think we'll need to hold out for at least 12 players next time.

Or here
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_Game

Agentgonzo
Thu 10th May '07 2:01PM
811 Posts
So who was it that changed Kelly's avatar, did the red background and changed her personal message to vampirforous things then? It's safe to own up now... I won't bite

Swoop*
CHIMPO
Thu 10th May '07 6:16PM
1558 Posts
Alas, fooled by vampiric Scoobies

I'm going to hang up my stake and live out the rest of my days whittling bunny rabbits out of melons and sadly throwing them off a cliff.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 11th May '07 4:26PM
4678 Posts

So who was it that changed Kelly's avatar, did the red background and changed her personal message to vampirforous things then? It's safe to own up now... I won't bite

I have no idea, but my money's on Spanners. I did change her name to red in my list of scoobies, just to play along

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Sat 12th May '07 1:25PM
4597 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:

I have no idea, but my money's on Spanners. I did change her name to red in my list of scoobies, just to play along

I may have exercised my photoshop skills in her general direction but only to underline her inherant evil nature Anyone think she's now sounding more like a Vengeance Demon?

What a fantastic game, we definitely need to go again with more players and more twists. And can those of us innocents who get staked early on for crimes we didn't commit get some haunting duties?

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Sun 13th May '07 7:35PM
758 Posts

Spanners was bold enough to comment:

I may have exercised my photoshop skills in her general direction but only to underline her inherant evil nature Anyone think she's now sounding more like a Vengeance Demon?

Even when the game's over I'm getting accused of demonicness! But I can't honestly say I'd mind being Anya that much. She tried to buy an aardvark, after all.

Diziet
optical moose
Tue 19th Jun '07 12:23PM
2522 Posts
any chance of some more stabby action soon?

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Thu 21st Jun '07 7:51PM
4678 Posts

Diziet was bold enough to comment:
any chance of some more stabby action soon?

Don't see why not

I'll post a new signup thread this weekend, post here if there are any twists you particularly want to see. Links to Mafia variants in the OP and throughout this thread.

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 6 of 6 - <<First  ... 3, 4, 5, 6 You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedGeneral is The Daddy