Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Vampire Slayer - THE VAMPIRES WON!! - 31 to 60
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 2 of 6 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ...  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:38PM
2522 Posts
amanshu turned me into a frog.

bbbbuuuuuurrrrrrnnnnnnn hiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:43PM
2708 Posts

Diziet was bold enough to comment:
amanshu turned me into a frog.

bbbbuuuuuurrrrrrnnnnnnn hiiiiiiiiiiiim!!!

What? What happened to standing with Gingers and going after Kelly? Besides I'm very obviously being set up by the real vampire. There's no way I'd turn a fine fella such as yourself into an amphibian.

Swoop*
CHIMPO
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:44PM
1558 Posts
Yay, fear my Slayeresque snappy comebacks while I stake your evil with my pointy wood of death!

I'm planning here to go along with the majority vote to start with, but beware, I might just slay on a whim if any of you are too suspicious! Remember, I have special slayer powers of smell.

Wait, do I?

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:45PM
4678 Posts
Woah... and I thought Day 1 was going to be slow

Sorry but only Swoop can make the final call... after all, it's his destiny.

Edit: beaten by the arrival of the Slayer himself! Does that mean you're staking Amanshu, Swoop?

Edit 2: Sorry, according to Wikipedia you've got 'dramatically increased physical strength, as well as endurance, agility, ease of healing, intuition, and a limited degree of clairvoyance, usually in the form of prophetic dreams', but nothing about nostrils.

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:49PM
2522 Posts

Amanshu was bold enough to comment:

There's no way I'd turn a fine fella such as yourself into an amphibian.

maybe it was the broccolli i had for lunch?

i'm torn between loyalty to my ginger brethren and the urge to see swoop stake someone.

i still suspect kelly might be the vampire and that she's using her spooky vampire mind control on me.

Agentgonzo
There's no pee in catheter!
Mon 30th Apr '07 4:55PM
811 Posts

Amanshu whinged on about reasons to knife me...

whoh there skippy! I make a play for Kelly getting the lumpwood enema (or is that something else) instead of you and you decide to rant on about killing me? I would say be careful there, but it seems that half the scoobies want you dead, regardless of whether you're a vamp or not (though last time I checked, vampires didn't turn people into frogs and didn't need burning - that's witches surely).

Anyway, Kelly was first out of the blocks with a kill urge for any random person. Very shady behaviour. Then going for the sympathy vote when people started turning. Very shady if you ask me. Shady... like a vampire's treehouse (where do vampires live???)

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Apr '07 5:08PM
2522 Posts
i've proved its amanshu. i just caught him at The Bronze after an early evening snack....

...looooook, loooook and recoil in terror....

edit: not only does he have scary vampire fangs he also has the freaky vampire power of absorbing old men into his shoulder!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Tue 1st May '07 7:53AM
4678 Posts

...looooook, loooook and recoil in terror....

Awesome detective work there Diz!

Well, Swoop has made his final decision (texted to me last night as he was out), and I'm sorry Amanshu, but it's time to step up to the staking oche!

*Persquelch*

Oh dear folks, that rather unpleasant sound signifies the staking of a non-vampire! Amanshu was innocent! And that means there's still a vamp at large amongst you!

IT IS NOW NIGHT TIME!

That means the scoobies all go to sleep, and the vampire selects a victim and messages me with his/her selection. I'll then inform any successfully bitten vampires of their new lot in life, and announce the start of Day 2!

Sweet dreams

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 1st May '07 9:08AM
2708 Posts
Dammit, sorry about all that blood there Swoop.

Actually, wait a minute - hah! I hope it stains something terrible!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Tue 1st May '07 4:31PM
4678 Posts
And a new day dawns over Sunnydale!

DAY 2!

So last night the vampire amongst you may or may not have been successful at recruiting a new vampire - so now either one or two amongst you are working for the undead! The plot thickens... and Amanshu's blood congeals on the oche. RIP! 9 Scoobies remain.

Mrsham
I lost my toes in a game of blackjack
Tue 1st May '07 4:48PM
505 Posts
*yawn... blink ...* OH MY GAWD SOMEONE KILLED AMANSHU!!

Wait, we knew that ...

I did my best Amanshu. Sorry to lose one of the bearded brethren. On the plus side we know the stake is sharp enough, so you haven't died in vain.

Swoop the Male Slayer was bold enough to mention his:
pointy wood of death!

No innuendos to see here. Move along ...

Kelly was bold enough to comment:
And another thing - it's my first day back at work after my holiday and I've just found out that despite my careful planning before I went away, due to a series of incompetent decisions of someone else at my work I now have to work until at least 9:30 every night this week.

Sorry to hear about your bad work situation Kelly. I still think you're a vampire though. No evidence, just an irrational grudge. Anyone have any better ideas?

Agentgonzo
Tue 1st May '07 5:20PM
811 Posts
I'm starting to think that Diziet's "proof" was slightly less than authentic! What an untrustworthy fellow he is.... STAKE HIM!

Diziet
optical moose
Tue 1st May '07 5:44PM
2522 Posts

Agentgonzo was bold enough to comment:
I'm starting to think that Diziet's "proof" was slightly less than authentic! What an untrustworthy fellow he is.... STAKE HIM!

hey, that was an authentically doctored photo and if thats not proof then i don't know what is!

okay, so it turned out that amanshu was innocent...

Swoop*
CHIMPO
Tue 1st May '07 5:53PM
1558 Posts
Dammit! Sorry Shu!
Now normally we'd have to have 3 episodes of me moping about being sullen and introspective.

Well, no more I say! I renounce the traditional of having a slow paced episode after a grim tragedy, and I say let's go!

I suspect you all, lets see some pictures of garlic, people! (Not garlic people) Prove you're not 'orrible creatures of the night!

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Tue 1st May '07 8:27PM
4597 Posts
I'm going to go for some reverse psychology here.

It's me! I'm the vampire! Stake me!

Diziet
optical moose
Tue 1st May '07 8:41PM
2522 Posts

Spanners was bold enough to comment:

okay everyone, you heard the man. lets stake spanners!

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Wed 2nd May '07 8:41AM
1673 Posts

okay everyone, you heard the man. lets stake spanners!

Yes, I think this is a clear candidate for suspicion on the grounds of double-bluff. Spanners it (probably) is!

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Wed 2nd May '07 8:42AM
838 Posts
Okay, I'm with that. Spanners, the stake is yours (as is the steak if you want it - I recommend medium rare with some fried red onions).

Agentgonzo
Wed 2nd May '07 9:54AM
811 Posts

Clara was bold enough to comment:
Okay, I'm with that. Spanners, the stake is yours (as is the steak if you want it - I recommend medium rare with some fried red onions).

Don't forget either the cream of peppercorn or the Stilton sauce.

Definately Spanner for the double-bluff and stake though.

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Wed 2nd May '07 10:44AM
624 Posts

Ha! I knew it! Buuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn, err, i mean, sssstaaaaaaaaake hiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

That's the oldest trick in the book!

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Wed 2nd May '07 11:48AM
758 Posts
Yep, all for some spanner-staking here. You can't fool us with your clever double bluffing ways.

And just for the untrusting ones out there, see my garlic!

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Wed 2nd May '07 11:51AM
4597 Posts
Arse. I think this plan is backfiring somewhat...

Mrsham
Wed 2nd May '07 12:16PM
505 Posts

Spanners was bold and possibly foolhardy enough to comment:
I'm the vampire!

Now then, this is interesting. Spanners has said "the vampire" rather than something like "one of the (possibly) two vampires". There's two ways of looking at this.

One, he's the original vamp, failed to turn anyone last night (therefore knows there is only one) and has slipped up his cunning attempt at a double bluff. In which case we could end the infernal infestation now before it has a chance to set in properly.

Two, he's a scooby and isn't as anal about this game as me

The second theory certainly has its merits, but I think seeing as the first theory is based on the only piece of evidence we have, I'm going to join the Spanners-stakaz. Kelly, all is forgiven. For now.

Swoop, as you may recall from Malcolm's birthday my Nan's head is actually a garlic bulb, which means I have garlic DNA. Garlic quite literally runs through my veins.

Emo Squid
Wed 2nd May '07 12:44PM
624 Posts

Mrsham was bold enough to comment:

Cunning deductions and so on....

Of course! I completely forgot we may now be looking for 2 vampires (doh)!! I'm scared.

Save us, Swoop!

Mrsham
Wed 2nd May '07 1:00PM
505 Posts
Actually I've just thought of another possibility:

There are actually 2 vamps one of which is Spanners who is deliberately misleading us into thinking there is only one in some kind of crazy triple bluff thus sacrificing himself to divert attention from his brother or sister vamp who is living out a quiet and unobtrusive existence amongst us and waiting to prey in the night time thus causing confusion and panic and setting us all against each other (as if we needed encouragement)!!!!

Agentgonzo
Wed 2nd May '07 1:01PM
811 Posts

No shit!

Cunning deductions and so on....

Ooh, well spotted there! Cunning reading between the lines and so on. Maybe I should pay more attention.

It could be that it was the second option, but how much would he gloat at the end of the game if he was a vamp and had said in big bold letters to us and we'd not staked him. I couldn't bear it.

Emo Squid
Wed 2nd May '07 1:10PM
624 Posts
Hurrah for forum-based paranoia!

Diziet
optical moose
Wed 2nd May '07 1:15PM
2522 Posts

better a backfiring plan than a backfiring arse

Agentgonzo
Wed 2nd May '07 1:17PM
811 Posts

better a backfiring plan than a backfiring arse

... or an arse-firing back. Hmmm... now there's a strange concept...

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Wed 2nd May '07 1:31PM
1673 Posts
I think we're fine with the current Span-centric approach. MrsHam has made some interesting words of caution, but I don't think we need worry unnecessarily about either of them:

Two, he's a scooby and isn't as anal about this game as me

You only need to look at this very forum in its entirety for evidence of Spanners's attention to detail. No, he'd never have made such a schoolboy error as to refer to "the vampire" when there in fact are two. Unless he was deliberately lying, which still constitutes evidence that he's shopping for a one-way ticket along Mahogany Highway.

There are actually 2 vamps one of which is Spanners who is deliberately misleading us into thinking there is only one in some kind of crazy triple bluff thus sacrificing himself to divert attention from his brother or sister vamp

No, never fear - a vampire would never have such selfless motivations as this. There's no "we" in "vampire". (But there is an I. And, oddly, an MP).

And finally, even if the Spampire turns out in fact to be a human, well, messing around with a serious issue like this is bound to have serious consequences so he'd only have himself to blame.

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 2 of 6 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ...  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedDemian is The Daddy