Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Vampire Slayer - THE VAMPIRES WON!! - 91 to 120
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 4 of 6 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Thu 3rd May '07 4:32PM
4678 Posts
What a bunch of restless sleepers you lot are!

Anyway... it's DAY 3! The scoobies dwindle, the vampires proliferate... but there's still everything to play for!

Mrsham
I lost my toes in a game of blackjack
Thu 3rd May '07 9:43PM
505 Posts
*yawn, stretch, scratch arse etc,* I had the strangest dreams ... Willow, a ghost, a ginger haired zombie ... what does it all mean? OH MY GAWD (etc. etc.) Is Amanshu-zombie still shambling around somewhere? I think I can smell something. (I'm quite a deep sleeper.)

Right, down to business. So we screwed up big time with Spanners. I hold myself partially responsible with my crackpot theorising, although to be fair, we all contributed to his demise, none more so than Malcolm - prepared to send kith and kin down Magohany Highway (TM). But then, in his own words, "there is no we in vampire"

As you may have gathered Malcolm is very much on my radar.

Now, Diziet has caused a bit of a kerfuffle with his PM-ing but I think this was just Diz being a bit random. Someone who I think warrants a bit more attention than he's been getting up til now is AgentGonzo, basically because he's being too damn nice:

Agentgonzo was bold enough to pay me a compliment about my rubbish Spanners theory:
Ooh, well spotted there! Cunning reading between the lines and so on. Maybe I should pay more attention.

In hindsight this comes across as hidden irony. If he's a vamp, and knew at the time of writing that Spanners was an innocent scooby who we were sending to meet his doom, you can easily imagine him writing this with a voice dripping with malevolent sarcasm, amongst other things.

And I would agree that if Clara is a vamp she is playing a very good lying-low type strategy.

To summarise:

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Fri 4th May '07 9:10AM
838 Posts
I saw Malcolm in his little room with the hotline to the police last night. He'd quite happily been ensconsed in said small room for over fourteen hours without any apparent ill effects - obviously quite enjoys enclosed spaces...

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Fri 4th May '07 9:29AM
624 Posts

Mrsham was bold enough to comment:

To summarise:

Couldn't agree more!

Agentgonzo
There's no pee in catheter!
Fri 4th May '07 9:50AM
811 Posts

And I would agree that if Clara is a vamp she is playing a very good lying-low type strategy.

I'm thinking about this too, she hasn't said anything much and seems to be lying low and trying to stay out of the way. However, the last two times that this has been mentioned (by me and Mrsham), she's been able to respond immediately. This seems to tell me that she's lurking around the boards a lot just watching and trying to hide. Even looking back on the first day, she said not a lot and just agreed with others.

Then there's Diz, with the whole PM thing. Looking at it, he sent this out to 4 people - there are 8 left in the game. A theory leads on that there is 1 slayer, so with Spanner too, that leaves two people that he *didn't* send the PM to (excluding himself and swoop). If he is a vamp, and if he was successful in turning someone (or was himself turned) on the first night, the two that he didn't send the PM to could be the other vamp, and the next target (Malcolm and Mrsham). However, I think that I may be reading into it too much and we may be about to make a similar mistake that we did with Spanners (sorry about that).

Malcolm's being a little suspicious, but I think that may be to do with whatever his day job is - or maybe that's just a ruse and Kelly's in cahoots with him and covering???

Emo squid and Mrsham are trying to stake everyone in sight and Kelly's being quiet and suspicious.

Maybe I'm getting a little paranoid... Swoop, kill them all!!!

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 4th May '07 10:31AM
2522 Posts

Agentgonzo was bold enough to comment:

Then there's Diz, with the whole PM thing. Looking at it, he sent this out to 4 people

nah, i sent it to 6 people. out of those two didn't reply (yourself and emo squid). of the four that did reply kelly was the most supsicious because she knew the names of the sugababes. i conclude that this is a sure sign of evil and i say STAKE HER!!!!

Forum Admin Team
Taking care of business
Fri 4th May '07 10:36AM

Diziet was bold enough to comment:

of the four that did reply kelly was the most supsicious because she knew the names of the sugababes. i conclude that this is a sure sign of evil and i say STAKE HER!!!!

No no no, it's not like that, I found out their names through research, a very scooby-like activity. I'll be evil Willow if you like, but I'm frankly offended that you think this makes me vampirous!

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 4th May '07 10:43AM
2522 Posts

Kelly was bold enough to comment:

of the four that did reply kelly was the most supsicious because she knew the names of the sugababes. i conclude that this is a sure sign of evil and i say STAKE HER!!!!

No no no, it's not like that, I found out their names through research, a very scooby-like activity. I'll be evil Willow if you like, but I'm frankly offended that you think this makes me vampirous!

hey, your avatar background has turned red. BLOOD RED!

Agentgonzo
Fri 4th May '07 11:03AM
811 Posts

Agentgonzo was bold enough to comment:
nah, i sent it to 6 people. out of those two didn't reply (yourself and emo squid).

Ah, I saw myself and 3 CCs, so I assumed that it went out to only 4. In which case my masterly paranoid theory falls flat on its arse as you sent it out to everyone who was left in the game alive (barring swoop).

hey, your avatar background has turned red. BLOOD RED!

Yeah, what's with that?

Emo Squid
Fri 4th May '07 11:19AM
624 Posts
A red avatar background can only mean one thing!

Stake her!

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 4th May '07 1:50PM
2522 Posts
with her dodgy red background kelly is a clear suspect for vampirehood. that said, it could be bluff on the part of the game's Powers That Be.

anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Fri 4th May '07 2:43PM
758 Posts
Eh! This isn't fair! Why have I got a red background? I suspect foul play. Some mean vampire (and obviously a computer literate one) is trying to set me up here, and you're all falling for it. Now, who here knows enough about programming websites to try to trick you all in to thinking it's me like this?

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 4th May '07 3:01PM
2522 Posts

Now, who here knows enough about programming websites to try to trick you all in to thinking it's me like this?

its 'GONZO!!!!

stake him!

and stake kelly as well!!!!

Mrsham
Fri 4th May '07 3:03PM
505 Posts

Eh! This isn't fair! Why have I got a red background? I suspect foul play. Some mean vampire (and obviously a computer literate one) is trying to set me up here, and you're all falling for it. Now, who here knows enough about programming websites to try to trick you all in to thinking it's me like this?

It'd need to be someone with the right passwords and privileges I think (unless there is a skilled hacker in our midst ... and we know Gonzo is good at crypto )

So who has the necessary privileges to do this? Swoop, you're a tech support person right? And also the Slayer therefore non-corruptable. I'll trust your answer and yours alone!

I think this must be vampire action. Unless it's a scooby with a big grudge against Kelly wanting to get her staked, which seems unlikely; they musn't be sure she's a vampire or they'd have stated their proof here via the usual means. My guess is this is Malcolm the vampire, unless he's still locked in his little room.

The alternative is that it's Spanners from beyond the grave just messing with our heads.

EDIT: I suppose it could be another cunning double bluff this time by Kelly - she is a moderator, so might have the right privileges

EDIT 2: Or I suppose it could be Pseudo Giles giving us a hint.

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 4th May '07 3:23PM
2522 Posts
creeping crucifixes! has anyone seen kelly's avatar?

run, run for your lives!

swoop, we neeeeeed you!!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 4th May '07 4:35PM
4678 Posts
Muahahah, this is hilarious So who's up next then Mr. Slayer, or actually, given the general level of paranoia running rampant through Sunnydale, maybe you'd better just stake 'em all to be on the safe side

Emo Squid
Fri 4th May '07 4:47PM
624 Posts
Gah! I'm away for the weekend, so will miss out on any developments.
Guess i'll have to find one of them cyder-cafes.

Mrsham
Fri 4th May '07 5:11PM
505 Posts
Hmm. Mr Spanners seems to be very productive this afternoon. I think he may well be yanking our collective chain via the medium of Kelly

Maybe we should just stake her anyway.

Swoop*
CHIMPO
Fri 4th May '07 5:33PM
1558 Posts

So who has the necessary privileges to do this? Swoop, you're a tech support person right? And also the Slayer therefore non-corruptable. I'll trust your answer and yours alone!

Tech support? Me? Dear Lord the world would be a sorry place if we had to reply on my munchkinlike understanding of the behind the scenes world of these scary beeping machines. I am something akin to this guy:

However.
This red background is a little disturbing, but I think for tonight at least, I'm going to stick with my highly exhaustive and slightly shambolic counting of current accusations, which as of last night seemed that Clara and Agentgonzo have the least accusations to their names, with Malcolm and EmoSquid coming in close behind.

Now, everyone knows that in these situations it's always the person you expect least who turns out to be the rotter in the bunch, so based purely on statistics and guesswork, I'm going to schuckle (like slaughter, but with chuckling instead of laughter) either Clara or Agentgonzo.

I was going to stake Agentgonzo on the grounds that his metallic beak looks like a device to hide his vampire toothypegs. But he does make a good point about Clara and her lurking in the shadows all the time. Hmm. It's a tricky one. Metal faced denizen of the pits, or creepy lurking truck driver?

In fact I suspect both of them, a pair of non committal lollylolls in my opinion. But I'm afraid it's Clara who's in for it today! Death to you and your undead brethren I cry! Waah! There, that's me crying.

STAKE!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 4th May '07 7:36PM
4678 Posts
Well, look on the bright side, Clara - at least you're never going to have to clip your toenails again!

*SQUELCH*

Oh deary me, it seems the infallible Slayer intuition has fallibbed once more! I'm starting to think you're far more dangerous than any alleged vampires in your midst.

You know what would be really funny? If I revealed there's no such thing as vampires

However, although it would have been highly amusing to myself, that would have been completely unfair, so don't worry, and let Night commence! Vamp/vamps, PM me with your next target

Agentgonzo
Amanshu - STAKED, HUMAN!
Clara - STAKED, HUMAN!
Diziet
Emo Squid
Kelly
Malcolm
Mrsham
Spanners - STAKED, HUMAN!
Swoop

Agentgonzo
Fri 4th May '07 8:50PM
811 Posts
Whoh, where did the sudden anti Gonzo sentiment come from???

I could have sworn that Clara was a vamp... I think that Demian might be playing a game with us

I'm guessing that it's Demian who's playing with the red settings and Kelly's vamp avatar, unfortunately my hacking skills aren't that good.

We're not very good at this are we Sorry Clara, it appears that I was wrong with my witch hunt of you.

Mrsham
Sat 5th May '07 12:54PM
505 Posts
* Mrsham tosses and turns in his paranoid nightmares, mumbling incoherently *

"mmbmm 's Kelly ,,, knew it was her. ... must kill Kelly ... her of all people ... Giles was trying to tell us ... can only trust Giles ..... mus t kill her ... msfnnb ... if I start prtotecting her you know she has turned ,me... must kill me then ... kill her swoop ... her and Malcolm ... msdkjfhs ... Amanshu ... Spanners ... Clara .... ofhh the guilt ... must kill Kelly"

*Mrsham is teetering on the brink of insanity*

Diziet
optical moose
Sat 5th May '07 1:03PM
2522 Posts
can't sleep. too many innocent people dead.

thats it, i'm opening the bottle of absinthe i found in Spike's old crypt...

...glug glug glug...

Diziet
optical moose
Sat 5th May '07 4:45PM
2522 Posts

Diziet was stupid enough to drink a bottle of absinthe:

...When the poet's pain is soothed by a liquid jewel held in the sacred chalice, upon which rests the pierced spoon, the crystal sweetness, icy streams trickle down. The darkest forest melts into an open meadow. Waves of green seduce. Sanity surrendered, the soul spirals toward the murky depths, wherin lies the beautiful madness...

...arrrggghhh! i've turned into a poet. this is worse than a vampire.

and i still can't sleep.

god, my head!

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sun 6th May '07 12:15PM
4678 Posts

and i still can't sleep.

Fear not, for t'is a brand new day! That's right folks, it's DAY 4! Get yer wellies on and start sniffing out those vamps!

Diziet
optical moose
Sun 6th May '07 2:42PM
2522 Posts
whilst immersed in my absinthe stupor i had a vision that told me kelly is a vampire. all the evidence we've seen so far points to this fact.

swoop - stake her!

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Sun 6th May '07 3:45PM
838 Posts
Sob. I told you - I live with Giles. How on earth would I have managed to keep that a secret from him? I may well haunt you all forever.

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Sun 6th May '07 4:47PM
758 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:

Agentgonzo
Amanshu - STAKED, HUMAN!
Clara - STAKED, HUMAN!
Diziet
Emo Squid
Kelly
Malcolm
Mrsham
Spanners - STAKED, HUMAN!
Swoop

You're all mean. See me wield my sulking at you.

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Mon 7th May '07 11:56AM
1673 Posts

You're all mean. See me wield my sucking at you.

You see! What more evidence do we need? And I LIVE with the woman - think how endangererd I'm feeling! Get her, everyone, get her!

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 7th May '07 1:21PM
2522 Posts

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:

You're all mean. See me wield my sucking at you.

You see! What more evidence do we need? And I LIVE with the woman - think how endangererd I'm feeling! Get her, everyone, get her!

i suspect both yourself and Sister Bloodfang...i mean Kelly....might be the TDDO equivalent of Spike and Drusilla.

swoop, stake them both for all our sakes!

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 4 of 6 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedSpanners is The Daddy