By bye hackers
People - 1 to 9
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything!

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Thu 12th Jul '07 11:44AM
624 Posts
Meg White 10/10
She looks quite innocent. She plays drums like a mad woman. I like Meg.
Second opinion by General on 12th Jul '07 10/10
There is something very alluring about girls who can play the drums
Average Rating 10

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 13th Jul '07 1:11PM
2522 Posts
George Romero 10/10
the man provided me with my first truly terrifying cinematic experience and he invented zombies as we know them today.

also, he looks really cool in sunglasses even though he's a fogie.

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Sat 14th Jul '07 2:21AM
4597 Posts
The Hoff 5/10
He was Knightrider, he ran along beaches in tight shorts with Pamela Anderson, became a rock icon in Germany and wrote the lyrical classic that is 'Jump in My Car'
Now he's an alcoholic fool.
That's rather a shame.
Second opinion by General on 14th Jul '07 5/10
The hoff was kind of funny, but now he is aware of that fact it isn't funny any more
    Average Rating 5

Spanners*
Sat 14th Jul '07 2:55AM
4597 Posts
The Shat 5/10
I've just been watching an old episode of Star Trek where he slaps a woman, threatens to spank her and claims that Vulcan is the only planet in the universe where women are rational.
Bless his mixed-up mysogenistic cotton socks.
Also
Second opinion by General on 14th Jul '07 1/10
Read this Will Wheaton blog entry if you want to get a concept of how much of a Dick the shat is.

http://suicidegirls.com/news/geek/20562/

Yes it's hosted at SG but it doesn't have any nuddy ladies on the page.
Second opinion by Emo Squid on 22nd Sep '07 5/10
That's the best bit of over-acting I've ever seen. Kirk had his moments, but then the shat decided to boldly go and dissapear up his own arse.
    Average Rating 3.67

Ginger fury
i sing chaka khan songs while wearing my white stilettos
Sun 15th Jul '07 11:56PM
278 Posts
My Gran 10/10
She was watching blue planet with the family this Sunday and a racoon came on the TV I asked her what animal it was and she said "It's not a fish" lol. And of course she was correct in her judgement as a racoon is not a fish at all!! She also said that you can make coats out of them just like lions?!?

Then some hermit crabs came on and again I asked me lovely gran what they were and she said that they were baby snail fish. She also expressed disapointment as to the level of education that I had recived. She has the oddest way of explaining things, however I would not dare to challange her sageness for fear of death.

I'd like to point out that my gran is not failing, she hasn't changed a bit she's just always been mad as an hatter, gowwd bless her.

She is also hard as nails and kicked my dad twice for allowing my son to put a chocolate on top of his head and for saying that he has rabies
Second opinion by Demian on 19th Jul '07 10/10
I have never met your gran, or heard of her before today, but given the last nugget of information there I have to conclude that she is, in fact, the greatest human being ever to have lived.
Average Rating 10

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Thu 20th Sep '07 10:08AM
624 Posts
Bill Clinton 7/10
As far as US presidents of the latter half of the 20th century go, he wasn't that bad. He played sax and smoked dope; he got his freak on with his intern; he gave a shit about environmental issues and he could read.
I imagine a funk-metal super-group called 'World Leaders' doing a one-off charity gig with Bill wailing on his sax, our very own Tony Blair cutting it up on the six-string and Fidel Castro taking care of business on the four-string.

Diziet
optical moose
Thu 20th Sep '07 5:58PM
2522 Posts
mark heap 9/10
he played brian in spaced and he's in the green wing. he's also been in just about everything chris morris has ever made. he's incredibly twisted and about as funny as its possible to be.

Diziet
optical moose
Sun 17th Feb '08 11:36PM
2522 Posts
julian barratt 10/10
his earlier stand up seemed to comprise of him telling the audience he was 'coming at ya!'. he's still doing the same thing now with the Mighty Boosh and, amazingly, its still funny. he's a freakish genius...

Second opinion by Emo Squid on 18th Feb '08 10/10
Agreed. He's bloody brilliant. Noel Feilding wishes he was as funny as him.
Average Rating 10

Spanners*
Sat 11th Apr '09 4:28PM
4597 Posts
Your Mum 8/10
Gets about a bit but she's a good sort
Second opinion by General on 11th Apr '09 8/10
I've heard she doesn't care for parrots but she's seen a cockatoo
    Average Rating 8

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedGeneral is The Daddy