Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Arrgggh and damn and blast and arggghh - 1 to 10
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org You cannot post to the Archive!

Diziet
optical moose
Sat 21st Jul '07 7:15PM
2522 Posts
sorry folks, but i can't post this anywhere publicly on the forum.

i broke up with the ginger fury a couple of months back in what was one of the ugliest arguments of my life. she's since proceeded to hang around with two of my best friends behind my back (within a week of us breaking up my mate ed was staying at her house and then she stayed round my friend dion's house), the argument for this being that they were all 'worried that i was isolating myself'.....bull-fucking-shit! if i'm alone its because i CHOOSE to spend time alone.

all three of them lied about what they were doing to the point that i broke off my 6 year long friendship with these lads and was at the point where i almost reacted violently - its taken me many, many years to control my temper and up until this point i was never sure exactley how much control i have over it....the fact that i decided to smile, eat shit and make friends with ed and dion again with no hard feelings proved to me how much my temper can be tested these days without me reaching breaking point.

in the last few weeks i seem to have found some peace again. going out with my mates, doing my own thing, basically enjoying being single for the first time in 3 and half years.

then today i got a PM from the ginger fury stating, 'i miss you and it hurts'.

why can't she leave me alone? the other week i rang her to make sure the kids were okay and she burst into tears and started threatening to kill herself.

she is a lovely woman but i've just spent over three years listening to her whine and complain about her problems. i went out for a cig with her at work last week and within that 5 minute conversation my mood hit a huge fucking low....'oh my sister has broken up with her partner and its ME who has to deal with it, the kids are playing up, their dad is a bastard, my car needs insuring, i lost this that and the other, i don't know how to manage my money blah blah fucking blah' I'VE HEARD IT BEFORE, CONSTANTLY. DON'T YOU THINK I HAVE PROBLEMS TOO. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE AND STOP USING ME AS YOUR FUCKING AGONY AUNT. ENJOY YOUR LIFE WHILE IT LASTS! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WOMAN! DOES IT NEVER END?

anyway, i PM'd her back and told her to move on because thats what i'm doing. i've found it really hard to vent this stuff over the last two months. she stole two of my best mates (i only have FOUR close friends - emo squid and his brother being the other two. i rarely see them. i live with ed!) and i just barely managed to get them back using a strength of willpower i never knew i had...which is a good thing. she's on the forum and i tried to break the ice with her there (she sent me a PM about a month ago apologising for not responding to my 'hello' in the corridor at work but that the thought of hearing my voice 'makes her want to puke')

i lost my gran last year. i lost my kitten 3 months ago. i broke up with my girlfriend and as a direct result lost my stepkids. my friend john died of cancer 2 weeks ago. i still find life good and i'm enjoying it more than ever. after everything that she said and did after we broke up why the fuck is she sending me these stupid messages? does she really think that i would want her back? i'm way too happy now and thats because I'M NOT WITH HER!!!

phew, rant over.

admins, i deeply apologise for subjecting you to all this stuff.

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Sun 22nd Jul '07 1:12AM
4213 Posts
No worries fella, what is the forum for if not a place to get stuff off your chest.

I didn't know that you and GF had broken up. Really sorry to hear about that.

I'm so used to the forum being a place I can get crap off my chest that it would be weird if I had a problem with someone on TDDO and couldn't post about it.

I'm glad to hear that you are keeping strong and seeing the good things in life. I've been feeling like life is testing me recently and it is really easy to slip into a kind of everything is shit blackness about the world.

I hope all the crap you're going through works its self out. You seem like a decent guy.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sun 22nd Jul '07 2:11PM
4678 Posts
I've been amazed how well you've been dealing with all this crap recently, many a lesser man would have gone to pieces over all this.

If it's any consolation, I'm sure you did the right thing, this on-again-off-again business doesn't help anyone move on.

Diziet
optical moose
Sun 22nd Jul '07 6:41PM
2522 Posts
thanks for the kind words fellas. it means a lot.

went round to emo's last night and got out of it with him and notthebeard. it was a tonic!

Kelly*
Poke me in the knees and call me Roger
Sun 22nd Jul '07 7:27PM
758 Posts
Oh Diz, I'm really sorry to hear it's such a crap time. And as General and Demian have said, absolutely no need to apologise for ranting, it's the place for it!

I think you're right to avoid trying to hang on to this as it's hard to see how that could end well, but I can't imagine the amount of will power it must take when you clearly care about her and the kids. And it's rubbish that you have to lose the step-kids over this as it was clear from your posts before how much you cared about them.

Sorry, nothing too helpful to add, so I'll resort to alcohol and promise to get you a pint at the meet!

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Tue 24th Jul '07 1:02PM
1673 Posts
Wow, that's really surprised me. I'd never have guessed anything was up - I have to agree with the others that despite going through such a variety of awfulness you've continuously remained the cheerful stalwart of the forum that we've all come to expect. And, in many cases, on the same threads as the GF herself. I'm not saying that people should always hide it when things go wrong, just that I know it can be pretty hard to keep making the effort, and you should be proud of the way you've handled things. So, given that, it's completely reasonable to decide that you're not prepared to let someone else bring you down. Absolutely!

That said, it's still really sad news. We've all enjoyed seeing little snippets of your relationship with the children - must be really hard to imagine being separated from them. But, without wishing to go all American-self-help-book about it, I'd say that's all the more reason to pay attention to yourself and your needs - spend a while having some fun, ignoring the rubbish, and doing whatever you feel like doing.

In fact I'd recommend getting a Nintendo Wii. If I was in your situation it's what I'd do. (If I didn't already have one.)

Diziet
optical moose
Tue 24th Jul '07 1:21PM
2522 Posts
thanks again guys.

i actually got a PSP off demian which is fun to play with. i've also been spending a lot of my weekends with emo and notthebeard which is constantly hilarious

if anything, i'm a little concerned that i haven't felt more upset about everything. at one point i was wondering if i might be a bit hollow inside but then it all came out when john died. wailed my backside off for about two hours and got a lot out of my system - you know that kind of sobbing you did when you were a kid when it seemed like the world was ending? so at least i know i do still have feelings, i just seem unable to wallow and wail and gnash my teeth when it all goes to shit these days. maybe i've finally grown up..........

.......nah, never gonna happen

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Tue 24th Jul '07 4:52PM
4597 Posts
Oh mate, I'm so sorry to hear about all that. Shitty stuff like this shouldn't happen to good people like yourself.
I'm amazed and extremely impressed at how well you've been dealing with all this, we never would have known from your other posts. I wish we could all hope to deal in such a calm manner.
Good vibes heading your way across these here internets.

Diziet
optical moose
Tue 24th Jul '07 5:00PM
2522 Posts

Spanners was bold enough to comment:

Good vibes heading your way across these here internets.

i'm feeling the love right here matey.

good job you can't see what i'm doing.

edit: just realised i'm the most recent poster on 6 of the boards including this one. thats a personal record

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 30th Jul '07 2:05PM
2522 Posts
now i've got everything off my chest, any chance of deleting this thread?

cheers folks

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedMagina is The Daddy