Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
A really silly dilemma* - 31 to 34
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 2 of 2 - <<First  1, 2 You cannot post to the Archive!

Gertrude
Landy Dirtlady
Fri 7th Sep '07 12:10PM
579 Posts

Diziet was bold enough to comment:

Gertrude was bold enough to comment:

There's a bit in it entitled 'Spanking, Starving and Steam Trains.' That made me happy.

when can i read it?

also, who was the third woman and was she the dominatrix who carried out the spanking?

If you go here:

http://www.rdg.ac.uk/english/events/body_synopses.htm

you can read a synopsis of it. And no, sadly the third woman wasn't a dominatrix. She was a very devout Catholic novelist. Sorry.

Gertrude
Landy Dirtlady
Fri 7th Sep '07 12:11PM
579 Posts

Emo Squid was bold enough to comment:

General was bold enough to comment:
It could be about the link between nuns and Deep Purple. You could call it:
Nun Nun Nun
Nun Nun Ner-Nun
Nun Nun Nun
Nun Nuuun

Or Metallica:

Nuuuuun
Nun nun nun nuunn
Nuuun Nuuun
nun nun nun nunnunnunnunnunnunnunnun

Nuuuuun
Nun nun nun nuunn
Nuuun Nuuun
nun nun nun....

NUN! NUN NUN NUN NUN!

I know a nun called Sister Rose who has an electric guitar. When she plays it her veil swings all over the place in a most entertaining fashion. She also has a lathe, on which to chop things up when she's feeling grumpy about the other nuns.

She's a very cool nun.

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 7th Sep '07 12:16PM
2522 Posts

There's a bit in it entitled 'Spanking, Starving and Steam Trains.' That made me happy.

when can i read it?

also, who was the third woman and was she the dominatrix who carried out the spanking?

If you go here:

http://www.rdg.ac.uk/english/events/body_synopses.htm

you can read a synopsis of it. And no, sadly the third woman wasn't a dominatrix. She was a very devout Catholic novelist. Sorry.

it looks like quite an interesting study. how do the train references fit in with spirituality and the body?

Gertrude
Landy Dirtlady
Fri 7th Sep '07 12:20PM
579 Posts

it looks like quite an interesting study. how do the train references fit in with spirituality and the body?

One of the women was OBSESSED with trains. One of her books is essentially three hundred pages of metaphorical rambling in which your immortal soul is like a train. And if you sin, you will suffer the spiritual equivelent of coming off the tracks and ending up with your leg hacked off and your head split open.

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 2 of 2 - <<First  1, 2 You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedKelly is The Daddy