Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Clever use of perspective in Rainbow. - 1 to 4
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org You cannot post to the Archive!

Swoop*
CHIMPO
Wed 7th Nov '07 7:08PM
1558 Posts
It had been revealed today that while Bungle, Geoffrey and George out of Rainbow were all the same size as depicted on your screens, Zippy was actually shot from a distance of 67ft away due to his enormous size. But now the time has come for his secret to be revealed, because he's bringing Christmas to Manchester!

It's a good job he's benevolent. I'd hate to find him drunk on mulled wine, trampling down the Christmas markets, all the while shouting Dutch curses and sweeping whole buildings aside in a quest for violence and women's underwear.

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Thu 8th Nov '07 2:18AM
4213 Posts
Swoop you are a fellow of magic and wonder.

Diziet
optical moose
Thu 8th Nov '07 8:49AM
2522 Posts

Swoop was bold enough to comment:

It's a good job he's benevolent. I'd hate to find him drunk on mulled wine, trampling down the Christmas markets, all the while shouting Dutch curses and sweeping whole buildings aside in a quest for violence and women's underwear.

personally i'd quite like to see that.

saw the monstrous thing in real life yesterday. what a travesty. it needs impaling on the B of the Bang.

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Thu 8th Nov '07 10:18AM
624 Posts
I'm lost for words. That has got to be some sort of joke/result of exessive ganja smoking at an office party/extra-terrestrial intervention. It's definitely on par with MCC's 'Christmas Cone' rather than a tree.

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedAmanshu is The Daddy