Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Vampire Slayer, THE HUMANS HAVE WON! - 91 to 120
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 4 of 7 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Gertrude
Landy Dirtlady
Wed 14th Nov '07 2:27PM
579 Posts

Mrsham was bold enough to comment:
Diziet and gertrude, please be aware I am operating a one Scoob, one vote system

Oh, I know that. I'm just quite enjoying being insulting to the evildoer. That's all.

Diziet
optical moose
Wed 14th Nov '07 3:24PM
2522 Posts
ahem...

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Wed 14th Nov '07 5:10PM
4678 Posts
By the way, Magina has no internet access today so she has passed a secret message on as to who her watchful shadow will fall over tonight. Obviously, this can't be revealed until tomorrow lest the vampire/s change his/her/their evil plans accordingly.

Gertrude
Landy Dirtlady
Wed 14th Nov '07 6:08PM
579 Posts

Diziet was bold enough to comment:
ahem...

Oi! You can't try to incriminate me with a picture of MY dog, wearing MY pyjamas, taken in MY bed by MY housemate! It's just rude. And it's wrong. I'm clearly not a vampire, or I would have eaten the pigdog by now. Not to mention our beloved Slayer (who keeps looking at me with a suspicious glint in his eye and frightening me).

Mrsham
I lost my toes in a game of blackjack
Wed 14th Nov '07 6:24PM
505 Posts
SUMMARY:
Here's the state of play regarding who wants who dead:
Malcolm - Kelly
Swoop - Kelly
Gertrude - Diziet
Diziet - Gertrude
Gertrude's Hell Hound - Gertrude (disallowed)
Kelly - Malcolm
AgentGonzo - Malcolm

(scooby on the right of the hyphen the potential victim)

Awaiting feedback from Spanners, Amanshu, Magina (although she is ready to protect somebody) and Epicure. I'll hold on a little bit before making a decision, as currently I hold the casting vote, so much for democracy.

Diziet
optical moose
Wed 14th Nov '07 8:27PM
2522 Posts
i want to post something in my defense but i'm listening to Primus really loud so i can't think.

Mrsham
Wed 14th Nov '07 9:36PM
505 Posts
I'm afraid the dust lust is too strong.

Here's a hypothesis (waits for groans to die down): Malcolm's the original vamp. An attempt to set up Diziet backfired when it was rumbled by Kelly and AgentGonzo. He possibly turned Swoop last night, and was therefore keen for Swoop to be protected so as to have his pick of the scoobs. The latter supposition is supported by the fact that Swoop apparently swooped to his aid by accusing Kelly.

And let's not forget:

Malcolm was bold enough to confess:
No, I am the vampire!

It's plausible. It has a certain narrative flow. It's therefore probably entirely wrong. But don't worry, if it is, I have more

My choice tonight is Malcolm.

(No, not in that way. He's married damn it!)

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Thu 15th Nov '07 4:49AM
4678 Posts
And so Malcolm and Mrsham stand face-to-face. Mrsham raises Mr. Pointy... the scoobies listen for the telltale sounds of terror. Wait for it...

'Oy! Mrsham! No!'

Wait - what's this? Oh dear, it looks like the Slayer and his Watcher have had a disagreement! Yes, Magina is currently protecting Malcolm due to his extreme vulnerability (living with the notrious Kelly)!

So, although I hadn't actually foreseen this eventuality, it looks like the slayer and the watcher now spend the night deadlocked in an argument over the evil (or lack thereof) of Malcolm, whilst Malcolm himself slips away unnoticed under the flaps of the marquee.

Watcher / Slayer disharmony - no good for anyone! Vamp/vamps, it's over to you! Nighttime!

Mrsham
Thu 15th Nov '07 6:24AM
505 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:
it looks like the slayer and the watcher now spend the night deadlocked in an argument over the evil (or lack thereof) of Malcolm

"I know, I know it's just a half-arsed theory Magina, but it's all we have ... look, can I just stake him a little bit? Yeah, I know if I'd been more patient this would never have happened ... sorry ... but, look, look at his eyes, how is he not a vamp ... er ... where did he go? Never mind. Listen ..."

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Thu 15th Nov '07 8:46AM
1673 Posts
Good grief, that was scary! Thank you, Magina - I thought I was a gonner there! And nearly killed by my own kind too...

Right, at least this means we've got another day or so to come up with a PROPER suspect.

Agentgonzo
There's no pee in catheter!
Thu 15th Nov '07 10:12AM
811 Posts
What? So no-one got staked? Magina, stop hoofing around and get out of Mr Sham's way, there's a stakin' to be had here.

Mrsham
Thu 15th Nov '07 10:18AM
505 Posts

Agentgonzo was bold enough to comment:
What? So no-one got staked?

My fault entirely for not working out, or indeed asking Dark Lord Demian, who Magina was protecting in her non-internet-capable state yesterday. I should really have just waited a bit. Curse my feisty impetuous temperament and ability to look good in tight trousers (no hang on that's someone else).

I'm considering falling on my own stake in shame.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Thu 15th Nov '07 5:07PM
4678 Posts

My fault entirely for not working out, or indeed asking Dark Lord Demian, who Magina was protecting in her non-internet-capable state yesterday.

Not at all, for the decision of the Watcher has to remain secret until after the events, otherwise the vamps will just avoid whoever she's protecting. There's no way you could have known

Agentgonzo
Thu 15th Nov '07 5:08PM
811 Posts

Demian was bold enough to comment:

My fault entirely for not working out, or indeed asking Dark Lord Demian, who Magina was protecting in her non-internet-capable state yesterday.

Not at all, for the decision of the Watcher has to remain secret until after the events, otherwise the vamps will just avoid whoever she's protecting. There's no way you could have known

Well, she could have PM'd him...

Edit: Surely Buffy can overpower Giles the old librarian and drive a steak through Malcolm's heart?

Diziet
optical moose
Thu 15th Nov '07 11:55PM
2522 Posts
'Gonzo, you're much too keen to see someone staked. someone OTHER than yourself.

your teeth feeling a little more pointy than usual? finding it hard to check yourself out in the mirror? feeling the urge to transform into a nocturnal winged rodent? admit it, you're the vampire!

ahhh, i'm just messing with you. its clearly....

....GERTRUDE!!!! DON'T LET HER DISTRACT YOU WITH HER THIRD BREAST!!! SHE'LL KILL US ALLLLLL!!!!!!!!

ahem..

Magina*
Mrs Spanners if you please.
Fri 16th Nov '07 9:26AM
288 Posts
Sorry chaps... due to unforseen circumstances I have been incommunicado....

I do apologise Mrsham for our earlier disagreement...
But I'm afraid you do have a tendancy to be rather hot-headed

We need to look at the facts...

I have consulted the ancient texts... according to the great Emunico (translated from the original rodhullull)...

"The one who doth maketh pancakes is pure and good but in great danger from his masked brethren who hath luste of the blood"

Brethren here can mean either relative or friend.....

This was my reason for protecting Malcolm. Let this be a lesson to you in your blond adolescent state Mrsham.....

Brain over braun.

Go read some books.

Tea anyone???

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Fri 16th Nov '07 10:34AM
624 Posts
*Ghostly voice from beyond the grave* wooooo......wooooo......Diziet.......vampire.......wooooo........stake......hiiiiimmm..........wooooo......

Agentgonzo
Fri 16th Nov '07 10:41AM
811 Posts

Magina was bold enough to comment:
Sorry chaps... due to unforseen circumstances I have been incommunicado....

I do apologise Mrsham for our earlier disagreement...
But I'm afraid you do have a tendancy to be rather hot-headed

We need to look at the facts...

I have consulted the ancient texts... according to the great Emunico (translated from the original rodhullull)...

"The one who doth maketh pancakes is pure and good but in great danger from his masked brethren who hath luste of the blood"

Brethren here can mean either relative or friend.....

This was my reason for protecting Malcolm. Let this be a lesson to you in your blond adolescent state Mrsham.....

Brain over braun.

Go read some books.

Tea anyone???

So you protected him because he made you pancakes. I feel those of us who don't live near the watcher are at a disadvantage...

Magina*
Fri 16th Nov '07 11:15AM
288 Posts
I am hurt...

I have always been honest ....

open to bribes I am...

the promise of pancakes was too much to bear....

One can bribe from a distance oh Agent of Gonzo.....

Agentgonzo
Fri 16th Nov '07 11:56AM
811 Posts

open to bribes I am...

But bribery is not our way, bribery is deceitful, dishonest and a dark thing to do... in fact... something that only a true vampire would need to do. What more proof do we need that Malcolm's a vampire?

Malcolm*
My ape goosed a Bishop. Who are you?
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:09PM
1673 Posts

Agentgonzo was bold enough to comment:

open to bribes I am...

But bribery is not our way, bribery is deceitful, dishonest and a dark thing to do... in fact... something that only a true vampire would need to do. What more proof do we need that Malcolm's a vampire?

Aww, come on! I did indeed make pancakes for Magina (and others) while she was in my house, but it was long before this discussion came up and had no connection with the game or any attempted bribery. Are we to assume that anyone who's ever done anything for someone at any stage in the past was in fact bribing them for something that they didn't even know about at the time? I think Mr. Gonzo is just enjoying the attention not being on HIM and trying to keep it that way.

Edit: Oh, sorry, I was forgetting my etiquette there for a moment. I should have finished that last statement with ...which is incontrovertible evidence that he's the vampire! Kill him! and so on.

Agentgonzo
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:18PM
811 Posts

Malcolm was dripping blood from his fangs when he commented:
Aww, come on! I did indeed make pancakes for Magina (and others) while she was in my house, but it was long before this discussion came up and had no connection with the game or any attempted bribery.

And you expect us to believe this story? Popycock.

Magina*
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:34PM
288 Posts
HA! Only I know the truth of the matter.....

My inbox is HEAVING with bribes.... HEAVING I tell you... you're all as corrupt as each other.....

but it's the silent partners that worry me....

Swoop, A-mans-shoe, Kelly, spanners...... suspicious!

Perhaps squid has some clues from the afterlife........???????????????

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:37PM
2522 Posts

HEAVING

yes! like the Third Breast Of Gertrude as it scans for its next victim.

stake her to buggery before we all end up on the menu!

Mrsham
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:39PM
505 Posts
Ahem.

Malcolm was bold enough to comment:
Aww, come on! I did indeed make pancakes for Magina (and others) ... had no connection with the game or any attempted bribery.

(... Magina, feel free to offer me your protection. Can I remind you of the pancakes I made you on Sunday? )

Magina*
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:42PM
288 Posts

Ahem.

Aww, come on! I did indeed make pancakes for Magina (and others) ... had no connection with the game or any attempted bribery.

(... Magina, feel free to offer me your protection. Can I remind you of the pancakes I made you on Sunday? )

EXACTLY!!

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:42PM
2522 Posts
ahh yes, pancakes.

can i point you all in this direction...

http://www.facebook.com/video/videos.php?of=764690439

a clear case of a vampire (kelly) attacking magina with a pancake.

its kelly. the proof is irrefutable. and i don't even know what irrefutable means or if i even spelled it right.

get her!!!!

Magina*
Fri 16th Nov '07 1:44PM
288 Posts

Diziet was bold enough to comment:
ahh yes, pancakes.

can i point you all in this direction...

http://www.facebook.com/video/videos.php?of=764690439

a clear case of a vampire (kelly) attacking magina with a pancake.

its kelly. the proof is irrefutable. and i don't even know what irrefutable means or if i even spelled it right.

get her!!!!

She tried to bite me shortly after....

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 16th Nov '07 2:17PM
4678 Posts
Aaaaand it's morning again! Wakey wakey li'l scoobies!

Magina - send me a PM when you decide who you're protecting tonight

Mrsham / scoobies - who's up for the sharp end this time?

Magina*
Fri 16th Nov '07 2:23PM
288 Posts
Morning!!!

lallalalalalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Best of TheDaddy.org 4 of 7 - <<First  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next> Final>> You cannot post to the Archive!

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedKelly is The Daddy