Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
The World's Best Burger - 1 to 6
Return To Creativity

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Thu 22nd May '08 2:21PM
4597 Posts
Get 250g (at least) beef steak mince and mix it together with one egg a handful of sage and onion stuffing mix, a beef Oxo cube, salt, pepper, a dash of soy sauce and a good shake of rosemary.
Shape into burgers and fry in olive oil for 15 minutes.

Delicious!

Magina*
Mrs Spanners if you please.
Thu 22nd May '08 3:27PM
288 Posts

Spanners was bold enough to comment:
Get 250g (at least) beef steak mince and mix it together with one egg a handful of sage and onion stuffing mix, a beef Oxo cube, salt, pepper, a dash of soy sauce and a good shake of rosemary.
Shape into burgers and fry in olive oil for 15 minutes.

Delicious!

seconded....

Magina*
Mrs Spanners if you please.
Thu 22nd May '08 5:04PM
288 Posts
.... although the goat's cheese burger at gourmet burger is DAMN fine.... and the filthy but good spicy bean burger from burgerking..... hhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm hungry now.

must...

have....

BURGER!!!

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Tue 3rd Jun '08 4:57PM
838 Posts
Go to Oscars in York. Order a Special Burger. Accept their offer of sauces and add more tomato relish.

ENJOY!!!

Epicure_mammon
I'm not crazy cause I take the RIGHT pills :)
Wed 4th Jun '08 10:41AM
140 Posts
I've got Heston Blumenthal perfection book, which features an amazing burger - it does take 7 different cuts of beef and about a week to manufacture, but it does taste awesome - apparently. I went to the gormet burger kitchen and pretended that was a heston burger

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 4th Jun '08 2:54PM
2708 Posts
Take about 500g of mince, add a finely chopped onion and a teaspoon of mustard and a table spoon of mixed herbs. Shape into 8 thin burgers.

Take some stilton, or just cheese, and two of the burgers and create a nice thick burger with the cheese in the middle of it.

Grill for approximately 20 minutes until a lovely brown colour. Your timings may vary.

Eat with salad in a bun. The burger that is, not the salad. Well not just the salad...

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Creativity

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedAmanshu is The Daddy