Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Share your conspiracy theory! - 1 to 5
Return To General Merriment

Xander
The panda is the evolutionary equivalent of living off benefits.
Sun 15th Feb '09 8:38PM
169 Posts
Share your conspiracy theory

Thought this could be a fun thread sharing our conspiracy theories if we happen to have them.

No real rules for the thread I sugest theories we have developed ourselves or maybe a personal take on a well established conspiracy theory.

So go for it be as paranoid as you like

Xander
Sun 15th Feb '09 8:48PM
169 Posts
George Lucas deliberately made three really crap prequals to Star Wars.

Why would he do that? My theory is two streamed in its sophistication. The obviouse idea is that if you watch them in order Episode 1 to Episode 6 the films get better in sequence.

My next part is he's adopted an act structure to the whole Star Wars sarga. So Phantom Menice is crap but enough to snare a kid. Attack of the Clones is still crap but has Yoda fighting. Revenge of the Sith a lot better and for all the faults does have a bit of bang and in act structure terms it's in the middle a perfect peak before the lull of. A New Hope classic and definately better than it's predecessors sets up our new set of heros nicely. Empire Strikes Back best of the lot, Return of the Jedi rounds it all off.

Lucas did it deliberately to ensure his films go better when watched in sequence. I rest my case.

Xander
Sun 15th Feb '09 9:13PM
169 Posts
Goofy and Pluto are an evil invention of Walt Disney to brain wash kids into adopting his scary right wing theories!

Came up with this one whilst watching the Disney Channel with my niece and nephew. I know uncle Walt and his right wing views have been covered before but the Goofy & Pluto example is just so sickeningly obvious.

In the film Stand by Me (great film by the way go watch it) one of the kids asks the question: "If Pluto is a dog what is Goofy?" The answer is both are dogs...

Goofy is a dog and Pluto is a dog. Yet Goofy wears cloths and speaks but Pluto his fellow do does not. Need I spell out the obviouseness of Disney trying to imply it is right to surpress ones fellow human beings. The superior dog lords it over the inferior dog. Need I point out the both dogs are also different colours oh the implied racism is too horrible to comment on. Pluto of course wears a colar implying his slavery to Goofy and tells our children it's ok to make someone their slave. The most horrible aspect of this is that Pluto is of course happy to be enslaved and degraded by Goofy as Goofy is also perfectly happy to surpress his fellow dog. Well we have to stop exposing our children to this...

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Sun 15th Feb '09 11:07PM
4213 Posts
Joe Pesci based his performance in Goodfellas on the cartoon character Scrappy Doo.

Don't believe me?

Imagine a seamless shift between the classic scene:

"I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

into "Let me at him uncle scooby I'll splat him!"

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Mon 16th Feb '09 9:01AM
4597 Posts

Xander was bold enough to comment:
Lucas did it deliberately to ensure his films go better when watched in sequence. I rest my case.

In that case I've very excited about the three fabled sequels (If they ever get made)

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To General Merriment

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedMalcolm is The Daddy