Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
Small poony and disminior chreatures with small dicks - 1 to 4
Return To Games

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Tue 14th Apr '09 5:33PM
4678 Posts
I just found this writeup in the comments section of a Fallout 3 torrent, and it had to be shared.

I bought this stuff and i finally realiced that im a fps man or may god curse all that role playing nerds. More like visit your local coffea chop or try to ask for a plain cup of coffea.....To your blessing you dont have to choice between playing stupid asshole chreatures like trolls or thwarf ((or other small poony and disminior chreatures with small dicks and witch the most uggly chick refuse to fuck(re: the birth of that role player.....)) what ever studip what those dorks want you to swallow and take the whole load in your mouth. God i hate those roleplaying ....... What ever they say this game is about broken guns, lack of ammo and lot of walking and most of all lot of talking with stupid assholes you wonna kill in sight but dont cant because of the massive lack of working guns and the lack of ammo. I whas warned but just say no or anouther D&d revamped in the chape of a mighty annoying experience or im just a hard core fps:er.

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Tue 14th Apr '09 8:15PM
4213 Posts
Its like being trapped inside the comments page on Digg.

After that review I'm gonna rush out and buy a copy of Fallout 3.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sun 20th Sep '09 1:14AM
4678 Posts
A Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory review Swoop discovered:

I've seen beeter Grafics on my butt. tom clancie is such a pubick hare. SaM fisha is a tri ied butt lika. I have to huge boobs on my dik. Just lik sam and tom. "I have a hump truck and a tooth pik up my cemon balls" said sam fisher. "theres a merc up tere" said sam fish dork. I hate this gam so i'l giv it a 5.0.

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 22nd Sep '09 9:13AM
2708 Posts
I think that Splinter Cell review is actually some kind of code. After all they refer to SaM fisha, sam fisher and sam fish dork. They can only be some sort of code word...

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Games

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedAmanshu is The Daddy