Home Search First Look Rules Help TheDaddy.org BlogLogin/Register
By bye hackers
STORY TIME - 1 to 3
Return To Creative Writing

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Mon 18th Oct '04 1:59PM
212 Posts
Would anyone care to add some further installments to the Serious and Important tale, the first segment of which has just popped spontaneously into my head and is included below? It would be lovely if you felt able to add a further segment, and then perhaps someone would add a further segment after that, but you might prefer to weed the garden or knit a long multi-coloured scarf or read an informative article in a national newspaper instead (all very worthy activities) - either way, I will quite understand.

Tales of Bernard:

Once upon a time there was a small pink lion named Bernard. Bernard?s fur was pink and his fluffy mane was a slightly lighter shade of pink. Bernard?s face was distinctly cross and his tail had been developed from string. Bernard lived in a dark and foreboding forest which was at some considerable distance from any major UK city. The forest was populated with a variety of alarming and duplicitous beasts. Bernard enjoyed French literature and staring mournfully out of the window at the alarming and duplicitous beasts.
Having sufficiently developed Bernard?s character (for the time being at least), let us commence with the more serious business of narrative. On the crisp October morning in question, Bernard was just enjoying a steaming mug of earl grey tea in his home in the dark forest, when his dear friends Maeve and Cribwit came marching in.

I saw a tringe walking up a hill.

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Tue 19th Oct '04 8:18PM
4597 Posts
Ooh, we've had this idea before, and I like it!
http://forum.thedaddy.org/view_thread.html?ref_id=2182

OK:

Maeve spoketh "What up homie? You look like yo bitchis been ridin yo ass". To which Cribwit responded "Sorry about her, she's been listening to Coolio".

Mildred
Daddy-licious
Thu 21st Oct '04 9:04AM
212 Posts
Bernard the pink lion sniffed disdainfully at this reference to Young People's Music, but decided to overlook this minor flaw in his young friend Maeve the purple stegosaurus.

And then something truly unpleasant happened...

I saw a tringe walking up a hill.

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Creative Writing

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedAmanshu is The Daddy