By bye hackers
TV Series - 31 to 60
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything! 2 of 3 - <<First  1, 2, 3  Next> Final>>

General*
Windows Bob - the best!
Mon 4th Sep '06 2:49PM
4213 Posts
Myth Busters 10/10
Two mental special effects guys recreate urban myths to test their validity causing mayhem on an epic scale!

Shooting pigs with machine guns, blowing up jumbo jets, ripping the axles off police cars, firing frozen chickens through plate glass windows it's all there!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mythbusters

My Favorite Programme On TV
Second opinion by Diziet on 4th Sep '06 9/10
great stuff! i especially liked the one where they blew up the toilet with gunpowder.
Second opinion by Clara on 7th Sep '06 9/10
Or how about shooting pennies at high velocity to prove that one falling from the top of the Empire State Building won't kill you.

Best so far has to be the 'Will silicon breasts explode on a plane' experiment - genius!
    Average Rating 9.33

Spanners*
Misses his big brother :(
Mon 4th Sep '06 7:17PM
4597 Posts
The A Team 10/10
I pity the fool who doesn't like the A Team
Second opinion by Diziet on 4th Sep '06 10/10
and i love it when a plan comes together

Second opinion by Arabstrap on 7th Sep '06 10/10
You say: 'I don't like no A-Team'.

I say: 'Quit your jibba-jabba'.
Second opinion by General on 18th Jul '07 10/10
Led me to the mistaken belief that the only result of being blown up by an RPG is jumping really high which looked quite fun and then having slightly smouldering clothes.
    Average Rating 10

Diziet
optical moose
Thu 7th Sep '06 10:09AM
2522 Posts
princess nikki 7/10
Big Brother finalist nikki graeme tries out various jobs with often hilarious results.

her bizarre way of interacting with people makes for some uncomfortable viewing.

best line from last nights episode:

chip shop owner: you're snobbish, arrogant, rude and you run around screaming and waving your arms as though you're some kind of celebrity.

nikki: (looks blank)

i'll definitely be watching next week, if only to find out if the put upon producer attempts to murder ms graeme out of frustration.

Clara
Even red onions have a silver lining
Thu 7th Sep '06 11:35AM
838 Posts
Who Do You Think You Are? 9/10
Show where celebrities (proper ones too - none of your z-listers here) look into their family histories. Most well known for reducing Jeremy Paxman to tears whilst hearing about his impoverished ancestors, but my favourite so far has definitely been Stephen Fry and his trip to Eastern Europe to discover how much the Holocaust destroyed parts of his family.

Draws you in, teaches you a thing or two and genuinely interesting stories emerge from the most unlikely of places. The new series has just started and I highly recommend it.

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 18th Sep '06 2:28PM
2522 Posts
doctor who: christopher eccleston 10/10
hated all the doctors previous to this, have become ravenously addicted to this doctor.

the series remains true to the original dodgy sci-fi effects and surreal plotlines and the chemistry between christopher eccleston and billie piper is on a par with julia sawalha and dexter fletcher in Press Gang or Bruce and Sybil in Moonlighting (old comparisons i know, but spot on i think).

pure sci-fi guilty pleasure.

edit: finished watching it now. no more christopher eccleston.

Second opinion by Spanners on 20th Sep '06 8/10
I think David Tennant was better - much more enthusiasm and better scripts.
Second opinion by Amanshu on 15th Nov '06 9/10
He did indeed manage to breath fresh life into the doctor and bring it back to what it was meant to be, but as has been said David Tennant does manage to do it better. This is no knock on Christopher Eccleston, he's personally one of my favourite actors, but Tennant was born for the role.
Average Rating 9

Clara
Fri 6th Oct '06 9:06AM
838 Posts
That Mitchell and Webb Look 7/10
This sketch show is decidedly hit and miss. Some fall so flat you wonder why on earth you are watching the show. Then...

Numberwang!!! This sketch is the most hilarious take on countdown type quiz shows EVER. Reduced the Deanery and I to piles of quivering jelly as Robert Webb introduced 'Julie from Anglesey and Simon from Space' and they tried to guess random numbers to make Numberwang. Watch the contestants' little stage rotate as they prepare for the 'Wangernumb' round a la Blankety Blank. And yes, they even had Giles Brandreth on last week.

Brilliant. Completely brilliant. The mark would be higher if all of the sketches were of such quality and also, quite frankly, the world would be a far better place.
Second opinion by General on 6th Oct '06 5/10
NOt as funny as it should be
Second opinion by Diziet on 2nd Oct '07 0/10
shite

edit: the 2nd series somehow manages to be even worse. how is that possible?
Second opinion by Emo Squid on 14th Feb '08 0/10
Fucking toss.
 Average Rating 3

Arabstrap
Daddy-licious
Tue 10th Oct '06 7:20PM
215 Posts
QI (Quite Interesting) 9/10
Exactly what it says on the tin, with the added bonus of being very funny.
Lots of facts that wont change your life, but will make you go 'hmmmmm...', or 'oooohhh...' and 'aaahhh haaaa....' maybe even 'that's quite interesting....' (hence the title).
Even if you forget all the trivia, you can still say it made you laugh.
Second opinion by General on 10th Oct '06 8/10
Perfect Steven Fry vehicle
Second opinion by Clara on 25th Oct '06 9/10
Genius - both Mr Fry and the show.
Second opinion by Amanshu on 6th Nov '06 9/10
Quite Marvellous
Second opinion by Demian on 6th Nov '06 10/10
Alan Davies actually won once!
Edit: Twice now!
Edit: Third win, series 5!
Average Rating 9

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Wed 25th Oct '06 11:49AM
2708 Posts
Heroes 9/10
A small group of people from around the world start to discover that they have all gained superpowers. Which is a good thing because soon something very bad is going to happen, and it's possible that the only reason they're evolving is to stop it.

Yes, I know it sounds like X-men, but it's really good! There are no weird codenames, no funny costumes, it's just 'ordinary' people discovering they have powers. And when I say around the world I do actually mean around the world. One of the best characters is a comic obsessed japanese guy who can bend space and time!

This series also has the advantage of a lot of weirdness going on. There's a couple of guys running around who seem to be targetting these people for some reason. Plus there also seems to be some serial killer on the lose as well.

Ever so slowly the strands are being drawn together, characters are starting to interact and there seems to be some sort of weird purpose behind it all, some kind of connection.

It's really very good!
Second opinion by Demian on 17th Nov '06 10/10
Absulutely 100% entertaining. I defy anyone to watch this series and not enjoy it. I wasn't going to bother until I read Amanshu's review, thanks!
Second opinion by Diziet on 1st Jan '07 6/10
absolute tv heaven. pleasure overload.....malfunction....cerebral reboot in 5....4....3.....2......1.......

more! i demand more, goddamnit!

edit: the second series is shit.
Second opinion by Amanshu on 29th Jan '07 10/10
Christopher Eccleston's just turned up in it as a (possibly crazy) invisible guy!

Outstanding!
Second opinion by General on 27th Mar '07 10/10
The best programme on TV and I don't normally like US drama
Second opinion by Spanners on 27th Mar '07 124/10
Frikkin excellent!
   Average Rating 28.17

Diziet
optical moose
Sat 4th Nov '06 1:20AM
2522 Posts
black books series 1, 2 and 3 10/10
bernard, fran, manny.

the most wonderful comedy i've ever seen.

Anonymous on 4th Nov '06 10/10
Marvellous. Sometimes I get through the day at work by pretending to be Fran, madly typing 'Why am I here with Fatty and Spotty?' over and over again...
Average Rating 10

Mogwai
Unregistered
Wannabe
Forummer
Thu 9th Nov '06 6:05PM
My Super Sweet 16 0/10
I watched it, dear God, i watched it. Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary! Hail Mary!
Bollocks, i still feel dirty! Err, anybody know what time they stop auditing???
Second opinion by Spanners on 16th Nov '06 0/10
Never seen it by virtue of I heard it's shit
Second opinion by General on 16th Nov '06 1/10
No idea but wonder if this will work
Average Rating 0.33

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 22nd Dec '06 2:33PM
4678 Posts
The Lost Room 11/10
A 3-part miniseries (90 minute episodes without the adverts, don't be confused by the claims of it being 6 hours!).

I wanted to vote this series a 10 but then I realised I'd have to go back and revise all my other marks downwards - this really is something amazing, even more gripping than Lost Series 1. Anyone who knows me knows how much I value a good nights sleep, yet this kept me up till gone 2am for the conclusion.

It's another of those series which would be spoilt by revealing too many plot details, so I'll just mention the very start, where a policeman comes into possession of a motel room key, one which will open any door, and lead into a particular motel room at 1.20pm on April 4th, 1960. On leaving the motel room, the door opens out via any other door in the world. So what happened to the motel room on this fateful date to pull it out of the normal flow of time and intersect in such ways with our reality? Additionally, every object that was in the room at the time now carries strange properties which cause bizarre effects - e.g. a radio which makes you 3in taller if you tune it to the right station! When the policeman's daughter vanishes into the room without the key, he embarks upon a mission to unlock the mysteries of the motel room and rescue his daughter.

Absolutely mind-blowingly imaginative, gripping and watchable, this may well be one of the best TV series I've ever had the joy to watch.

Unmissable.
Second opinion by Spanners on 13th Jan '07 11/10
Holy crap that was good!
Second opinion by Ginger fury on 25th Jan '07 11/10
Cheers guys for pointing me in a very very good direction.

I sat and watched one after another after another and another. Roll on the next very well set up series
Second opinion by Amanshu on 29th Jan '07 10/10
I came in here just to review this only to find Demian's beat me to it. Typical!

The only reason I ain't giving it an 11 is because the next series was just a little to well set up. I want closure dammit!

But otherwise, this is a brilliant show!
  Average Rating 10.75

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Mon 29th Jan '07 9:24PM
2708 Posts
Jericho 10/10
Jericho is a small town in Kansas, and it's pretty much exactly as you'd expect. There's the cowboy bar, the rich family, the farm on the edge of receivership, the big city hall and the hospital, the mushroom cloud on the horizon...

Something has gone wrong somewhere. Maybe it was an accident, maybe it was an attack, but the tv and radios are dead and they have no idea.

This is a fascinating look at an ordinary community in a horrifying situation and no other choice but to deal with it as best they can. Three episodes in and the cracks are already starting to appear. Highly recommended.

Feign
It's your time you're wasting!
Wed 7th Feb '07 7:43PM
288 Posts
Dexter 9/10
Dexter is a serial killer. Having been raised by a foster family the father of which was a homicide detective, he has learned to channel his urges to only kill bad people. He also works as a forensics expert in blood splatter, blood being something he has an obsession for. There's an element of Patrick Bateman/American Psycho about Dexter's character, but only in the way he talks about his obsession and lack of emotion.

Each episode (so far, I'm not that far into the series) follows Dexter as he tracks down, plans, and kills his next victim, however this is very much a back seat to an overarching plot about a serial killer who's faultless murders have piqued Dexter's interest because of their perfection. I've only caught the first few episodes but so far there is enough minor twists in there to keep you hooked into the series.

Other characters in the show slowly have their own backstories brought into play, and each are interesting enough to keep you engrossed even though they deviate you from the main plot.

You'll probably need to download episodes to catch it, but its well worth it. Grab the first three episodes and you're highly likely to want to grab more.

Also, thanks to Swoop for pointing me towards this show.
Second opinion by General on 18th Jul '07 10/10
Just started watching this on FX.
Looks like it could be the show that fills the gaping void left by Heroes!
 Average Rating 9.5

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Tue 27th Mar '07 3:46PM
4678 Posts
24 Series 5 8/10
Still no Elisha Cuthbert (by the halfway point at least) but still just as watchable and entertaining as the first 4. There are inevitably lulls in the action but nobody could sit through 16 solid hours of edge-of-the-seat tension anyway. Unfortunately, when they say there's a mole in the building, they're actually talking about a double agent, hence the loss of two points. After all the build-up there had better be some burrowing mammals in series 6 or I shall be writing a stiff letter (on cardboard) to our very own Greg Dyke, even though he has nothing to do with it.

Diziet
optical moose
Thu 12th Apr '07 7:09PM
2522 Posts
life on mars series 1 and 2 10/10
sam tyler is a DCI in the manchester police force. his girlfriend is captured by a serial killer he is investigating. he finds this out over his mobile phone under the Mancunian Way and is so distraught he doesn't notice the speeding car that comes out of nowhere and floors him.

then he wakes up in 1973.

mere words cannot express how wonderful this programme is. john simm as sam tyler is a stroke of genius, as is the casting of phil glennister as the politically incorrect gene hunt.

the programme takes 70's cop shows like The Sweeney and adds in tyler to contrast the hard-nosed, no nonsense policing of 1973 with our own modern policing methods. the chemistry between tyler and hunt is so electric you expect them to either kill each other or start shagging at a moment's notice.

each week tyler and hunt (plus their entourage of hard drinking coppers and put-upon, but hard-as-nails, wpc's) solve crimes and beat up 'slags', 'nonces' and 'scumbags'. actually, hunt does all the beating while tyler argues the modern day, liberal approach to police methods. hunt gets RESULTS! while tyler looks for EVIDENCE!

the other important thing about this show is tyler's obsession with getting home. i'm not going to say too much about that as a lot of it is open to interpretation throughout the show (although the finale puts a satisfactory lid on things) - is he in a coma? is he really back in time? has he gone mad? what i will say is that this aspect of the show is regularly spine tingling, intriguing and mind boggling. i'm proud to say that this british show has riddles and mysteries that blow anything Lost has to offer out of the water and into orbit. plus, unlike Lost, there are only 8 episodes per series and no 4 month gaps between random episodes.

along with doctor who, life on mars proves that the BBC can still make some of the finest science fiction the world has ever seen.

Emo Squid
sanctus, sanctus, sanctus
Tue 29th May '07 1:43PM
624 Posts
Happy Tree Friends 10/10
They started on t'interweb and now they're on the telly. Cartoon violence has never been so cute. Many episodes are downloadable as a podcast from mondo.

Diziet
optical moose
Tue 12th Jun '07 9:39AM
2522 Posts
the sopranos 10/10
i'm sure most people know what the sopranos is about - mob boss in therapy trying to balance his criminal life with his family life.

this is possibly the best tv show i've ever seen. i'm half way through series 4 at the moment and it just keeps getting better and better.

BADA BING!

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Tue 26th Jun '07 4:48PM
2708 Posts
Painkiller Jane 5/10
Neuros are people who can affect the world with their mind. This might take the form of altering your perceptions, convincing you of anything, stealing your memories and implanting them in someone else, or just plain old raising the dead. They also have the annoying habit of going a little insane and hurting the people around them.

Jane is a member of a secret American Agency that secretly hunts down Neuros and implants a chip in their head. This chip blocks their powers and stops them from going insane. On her first assignment she's convinced to throw herself from the top story of a very large building. She then proceeds to heal. Nobody knows why. For all they know she's a Neuro and maybe they should be hunting her.

It's based on a comic book. It's alright but there are some major plot holes (why are they a secret agency? Why if they hunt down people with weird abilities do they all just go "oh" when they find out about Jane's ability and carry on as normal?). I guess I'd have to say it's fun in its own little way, but it's very formulaic.

Ultimately I'd have to say I'm about seven episodes in and I really have no idea why I'm still watching it. I just can't seem to stop.
Second opinion by Amanshu on 11th Jul '08 1/10
I was wrong, I stopped.
   Average Rating 3

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Fri 29th Jun '07 4:36PM
4678 Posts
Jekyll 10/10
An amzing performance by James Nesbitt in this updated version of the Jekyll & Hyde story. In this new BBC series, Dr Jackman is well aware of the similarities between his situation and the legendary Dr. Jekyll, and in fact bears an uncanny resemblence to the character, despite Jekyll never having had any children.

Jackman communicates with his alter-ego using a dictaphone, and both halves keep a close eye on the other half, Jackman, for example, terrified that Hyde will discover his wife and children. An uneasy truce exists between the two, with their times of day divided up neatly on a wall chart. This isn't enough to stop Mr. Hyde popping in for the occasional unexpected visit, though!

Far more entertaining than the initial premise suggests, and packed full of revelations and surprise plot twists. Absolutely wonderful, and probably the best new series since The Lost Room.

Diziet
optical moose
Wed 19th Sep '07 9:52PM
2522 Posts
green wing 10/10
falling down funny.

mark heap reaching sexual arousal over photos of Crete from 1976 is the funniest thing i've seen in years.

the crazy scottish hospital manager is perhaps the single most disturbing comedy character ever created.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Wed 26th Sep '07 5:27PM
4678 Posts
Who Wants to Be A Superhero Series 1 9/10
Unintentional hilarity at its best. Watch 12 Americans display their 'heroism' with such feats as failing to rescue a lost little girl, or being dragged around a garden by trained attack dogs for 10 minutes at a time. Costume Mkeovers, hidden lairs, Stan Lee - it's a visual treat, and I'm absolutely hooked despite expecting utter pants.

Second opinion by General on 26th Sep '07 7/10
It is rubbish, but strangely compelling.
Monkey girl is my favourite.
  Average Rating 8

Diziet
optical moose
Fri 19th Oct '07 11:26PM
2522 Posts
Fist of Fun 2/10
the mid-nineties were a confusing time for men. this show is a perfect example of 'new lad'. basically its a poor attempt to pass acute bitterness off as irony. bloody awful.

Demian*
Oh Lordy, Plegaleggole
Sat 20th Oct '07 10:24AM
4678 Posts
Spooks 10/10
Utterly gripping BBC drama series, now on it's sixth series (I believe). Also the most-complained-about series ever shown on the BBC, for many different reasons. Each episode plays like a mini film, with all the attendant highs, lows and twists. What makes this so outstanding is its steadfast refusal to follow the conventional cliches of storytelling. Once you think you know how the episode is going to turn out, it invariably sidesteps the obvious formulas and goes somewhere interesting, shocking or thought-provoking, rather than somewhere neat and tidily wrapped up. I'm not 100% convinced by the acting of the main character (Tom Quinn), but then I have no idea what MI5 agents are actually like.

It's also incredible to discover that MI5 heads of department earn basic governmental salary scale D, or 32 grand per year. And you thought your job was badly paid!
Second opinion by Clara on 22nd Oct '07 10/10
It's back and it's still bloomin brilliant! The two episodes that introduce the new series have had me on the edge of my very comfortable sofa - that's how exciting it is.
  Average Rating 10

Diziet
optical moose
Mon 26th Nov '07 10:47PM
2522 Posts
the mighty boosh 8/10
so WACKY it made me want to SCREAM my FUCKING head OFF!!!!

edit: okay, this has grown on me a lot. Charley and the Hubba Bubba Nightmare is one of the scariest and funniest things i've seen in ages. rating changed from 2 to 6.

edit: The Priest and the Beast episode - Genius! rating amended from 6 to 8.

Second opinion by Emo Squid on 27th Nov '07 8/10
Hmmm.... Bit of a strange one is Boosh (sorry, I seem to have come over a bit Yoda). It can be very hit and miss. The 1st series was superb, the 2nd series was OK - although the 'Nanageddon' episode was hilarious. I've yet to see any of the 3rd series.

Jullian Barrett (the guy who plays Howard Moon) is a genius.
Second opinion by Demian on 24th Dec '07 9/10
Ooh, there's a third series?! Mininova, here I come

The Mighty Boosh Live is also excellent, although it won't make much sense unless you've seen at least a series of the TV show.
Average Rating 8.33

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Sat 22nd Dec '07 7:03PM
2708 Posts
Journeyman 9/10
Journeyman follows Dan Vasser, a San Francisco journalist who discovers that he can travel in time. Actually he will travel in time whether he wants to or not, and whether it's appropriate or not.

On his travels he "tracks" ordinary people through the major events of their lives, changing them for better or worse, and sometimes even ruining his own life. He is helped on this journey by his ex-fiancee Livie, who he believed had tragically died in a plane crash.

This is basically a new spin on the Quantum Leap tale. The major differences are watching Dan desperately try to hold his fast unravelling present together whilst he fixes the past. It looks like it won't get a second series unfortunately, but I highly recommend you check out series one on sky one if your able!

Emo Squid
Thu 10th Jan '08 10:18AM
624 Posts
Kill It, Cook It, Eat It 7.5/10
An interesting concept for a TV programme: follow various animals through the slaughter process (in full, gut-spilling detail), then have a butcher explain a few things about the different cut you can get from each carcass. The meat is the spit-roasted and served to a studio audience.
The show is presented in a semi-live format and some very careful editing seems to take place, especially when the slaughtermen are discussing what happens to the guts of the animal and the less 'prime' cuts of meat. Obviously, the beeb dont want to be seen to be slating british farmers, so it's all presented from a very 'ooh, look how humane this is' point of veiw.
The show about suckling pigs was a real eye-opener, the kid-goat one less so, but the one that really got me was last night's veal calves episode. I know it's a cliche, but it did have me thinking: if i had to kill it myself, would i still eat it?
I'd really like to give this programme a higher rating, but the obvious editing has made me think; if you're not going to tell the full story, don't bother.
If you want a deeper insight to where your meat comes from, read 'Fast Food Nation'.

Mrsham
I lost my toes in a game of blackjack
Wed 23rd Jan '08 7:47AM
505 Posts
The Voice 8/10
Great little science / technology documentary about the wondrousness of the human voice. Highlights:
- Pavarobotti
- Scarily skilled speech therapist analysing the voice of and then doing eery imitatons of Katie Melua (just for you Diziet ) Barbara Streisand, Ella Fitzgerald () and some loud shouty singing woman who's name I forget.
- Rory Bremner being shown how to get his Tony Blair voice to sound better using a graph
- John Local, who is Ladybird's favourite lecturer at York Uni

All very well put together with a good eye for comedy clips to stop things getting dull in the talky bits. Still on iPlayer until the end of this week I think. With thanks to Ladybird for plonking me down in front of it while eating tea.

EDIT: Here's a link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/page/item/b008s99k.shtml

Emo Squid
Thu 14th Feb '08 3:17PM
624 Posts
El Dorado 0/10
I still can't believe they replaced Wogan and Dr. Who with THIS!

Clara
Thu 14th Feb '08 3:51PM
838 Posts
Ashes to Ashes 9/10
CAUTION - READING THIS WILL REVEAL THE ENDING OF LIFE ON MARS.

This is brilliant. Top sequel to Life on Mars. Sticking with the 'cop thrown back in time' theme, this is a bit different. Keeley Hawes' (fab actress) character, Alex, knows about the experiences of Sam Tyler from LoM as she has studied his file. When she is shot, and ends up in 1981 London with Gene Hunt et al, she knows that she is suffering hallucinations and has to work her way through the mystery in order to get back to 2008 and her daughter.

Oh, there's also mahooosive hair and a terrifying clown. What more could you ask for?
Second opinion by General on 14th Feb '08 9/10
Like Life On Mars, but with a woman in London in the 80's.
They also seem to have ramped up the level of cartoon violence and car chases which is of course ace!
Second opinion by Amanshu on 14th Feb '08 7/10
Not the first, and so not as good as the original, but an intriguing new look at the whole life on mars thing. The new characters make interesting changes and the old characters seem to have grown up a bit. The change from Manchester to London could be interesting as well...
Second opinion by Diziet on 14th Feb '08 3/10
more gene hunt, can't be a bad thing.

edit: after enduring the second episode it appears that more gene hunt CAN be a bad thing. its not actually gene thats the problem, its the fact that its a huge pile of shit. so far anyway. i'm going to keep on watching it but i'm longing for tyler and the early 70's already.
Second opinion by Demian on 11th Mar '08 7/10
Definitely lacking, but probably because we were all expecting so much after Life on Mars. While still highly enjoyable, this series seems to be more about pointing Gene Hunt's lack of PCness at a different target each week, which is becoming a bit boring.
 Average Rating 7

Amanshu*
Giggity Giggity goo
Thu 14th Feb '08 4:16PM
2708 Posts
Torchwood 8/10
This spin off of Doctor Who features a small team hunting down aliens that have fallen through a rift in space and time in Cardiff.

The first season was notable for squeezing sex into pretty much any place it would fit, but the second series seems to have calmed down a bit and the entire thing has a bit more of an even keel to it. They've also managed to find a rather dry sense of humour that fits perfectly.

Not as good as Doctor Who, but not bad and worth a look - especially if you hated season 1.
Second opinion by General on 14th Feb '08 8/10
Worth giving it a go if you gave up half way through the first season.
Better scripts, less sex and a bigger budget make General a happy boy.
   Average Rating 8

Bookmark With: Post to DiggDigg   Post to DeliciousDelicious   Post to RedditReddit   Post to FacebookFacebook   Post to StumbleuponStumbleupon
Return To Mini-Reviews Of Everything! 2 of 3 - <<First  1, 2, 3  Next> Final>>

Time Zone is Greenwich Mean Time You are Visible
Html Tags are On Smileys are On
Anonymous Posting is Not AllowedSpanners is The Daddy